1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Forget Me, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Forget Me

Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay... I kind of feel stupid having to talk about this, mostly because I don't like talking about this too much or too seriously... I've been wondering if I'm ftm, trans-masculine, or just some non-binary gender like gender-queer or fluid-flux... Up until now I didn't really care; I always just kept myself busy with schoolwork or one of my many hobbies, but now I've been a little more social and I find myself sick of people assuming things about me... When I was in elementary-school I was pretty equal as far as friends and gender-stereotyped activities go... I did play house with my cousins at the time; I don't remember what I played as, but I think I remember them getting sick of playing that with me... I remember my dad or grandma calling me a tomboy, but I remember smiling about though I'm not quite sure why... Around 3rd grade my chest area started to develop. I remember complaining to my mom that I didn't want it to happen, that I didn't want to wear a bra, but she said I would eventually have to and that I needed to get used to it. I ended up having to wear 'training shirts' until 4th grade, when I got a comment from a girl as we walked in the hallway at school. She commented that I need to start wearing a bra, and I didn't really comment with much other than just folding my arms around my chest... In early middle-school I got my first monthly thing... I had been so convinced that it wouldn't happen, and was scared when it did. I ended up trying to hide it, thinking it was a mistake and would just go away... When I thought it was going I just did things normally again and rode my bike with a pair of white shorts... That's how my grandma and dad found out. As she was telling me what to do, I told her how I felt about it; it didn't feel right or natural, but I had a hard time expressing it especially after she told me it was completely normal and I'd get used to it... After it was over I was so sure it wouldn't happen again, or at least that's what I hoped. It did happen again, however, but still I was so convinced every time that it would never happen again or it'd eventually go away after a year or two... It didn't and now when I get it, it kind of feels like the end of the world and brings on a lot of anxiety and depression... Everyone was so proud and happy when I first got it, and I still don't really understand why. I've already decided that I wouldn't want a child of my own, for more reasons that the fact that it'd probably feel like a foreign object inside me... As far as clothes go I primarily like more masculine clothes and get anxiety whenever I try to shop for clothes; if I go to the girls section there's almost nothing good there, if I go to the guys section then everyone will question me... There is the occasional day (literally 1-3, sometimes none) of the month where I'll want to wear pink or sparkly things, which both on a normal circumstance I hate... I do smile or slightly laugh if my guyfriends accidentally use male pronouns, and have been mad that they've actually been seeing me more as a girl lately... I used to be afraid to cut my hair, probably for people seeing my lack of femininity, which around middleschool I would wear makeup just because it seemed like the normal thing to do, although I still felt like I wasn't like the other girls... Now, I hate my hair being so long, and often times confuse it as a spider on my shoulder or something... I've been keeping it longer though, to distract from my large-ish chest... Some days these things really upset me. Others I just pretend not to notice, don't want to think about it, and/or just don't care... I know this is a long message, so thanks to anyone who actually reads it... So, do you think I'm ftm, genderfluid, or some other gender?... Really, thanks for listening... Btw, Forget Me...

2. -Lana-

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're in the right place hunni xx

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: