1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Aren't Rabbits Able to Have Trix?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 14, 2015.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. RainOnVII

Those kids don't know what sharing is, and love to troll the rabbit. Why can't the rabbit eat his favorite food? Is there no equality between humans and rabbit kind?!?!

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, I'm, just teasing. Aw shucks!

4. Justinian20

I would give the Rabbit his favourite food and then I'd take away Trix from humans for a while and just give it to Rabbits, and then the humans will see what it's like to keep discriminate against Rabbits, just because he is a Rabbit doesn't mean he should be bullied.

5. setnyx

:lol:

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The unbelievable amount of sugar and food dye would overwhelm the rabbit's liver and kill it.

7. setnyx

modern society seems to be all about taking things away from those who worked to make it in the first place

8. DeadheadPride

The rabbit can't have Trix because the kids have a bigoted mindset due to the hateful nature of their religions, parents, and peers. They see rabbits and other anthropomorphic animals and beings as less than humans, and therefore actively delight in seeing them fail, and constantly taunt and tease them. When the kids grow up, with the new ability to legally purchase weapons, they force the animals to go into hiding so they don't show their faces and steal their cereal.

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This rabbit says otherwise..
    [​IMG]

10. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because they're for kids goddamnit! Stop stirring the pot!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Melissa

Because he isn’t a rabbit at all, he’s a hare!!! Masquerading about as a cheerful, happy-go-lucky bunny, when in all actuality his is a sly, anti-social, hare. He might have the grown-ups fooled, but for years the kids have known his secret. And that’s why they tell him, “Trix are for kids...because we know what you really are!” (...Or, something like that. LoL)

#31 Melissa, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  12. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Silly Kaiser...rabbits don't eat corn! Certainly not crappy processed corn! *Nobody* should eat that shit!

I mean, look...I was widdle when these commercials first hit the TV. And from the start, I sympathized with the rabbit and said, just as you do, *why* can't the rabbit have Trix?? I certainly knew that *I* wanted Trix, and mom wouldn't buy it for us either. Poor rabbit always got so close, and then...DENIED. It was heart-wrenching.

And then life changed for me. I actually *tried* Trix. "Say! Not good!" Heh. Maybe the producers are doing the rabbit a favor? (Ok, I wasn't actually *that* cynical at that age...it was more like "hmmm, maybe the rabbit's better off.) But it still gnawed at me...yes, they suck...but he *wants them* and there's no good reason he can't have them. Let him try the damned things once and (like me), he'll realize that he doesn't actually want them.

Then I reached my existential phase and realized that Trix were bad enough that the only reason they are still being sold is that they have the amusing rabbit commercials. Turn that around, and you quickly realize that the rabbit couldn't exist without the commercials! Can you *imagine* the commercial where he actually succeeds, take his first big mouthful (pardon that imagery) of Trix, chews a couple times...and says "meh" and throws the bowl away. Poof! No more rabbit!

Then I got even older...got carb conscious, watched America become criminally obese and dangerously diabetic, and said, y'know...the deletion of that rabbit would be a small price to pay for one more bad corn cereal off the market. But it would be a drop in the bucket of bad eatin'. So despite increased cynicism, I defer to the wisdom of my existential phase: the reason the rabbit can't have the Trix is that if he did, he would cease to exist.

13. TheStormInside

Because Trix are fruit-flavored, and rabbits are strict vegetarians. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. candyjiru

A lot of the mascots for cereal seem to be adults who wish they were kids again. Tony the Tiger plays with kids all day, The Cap'n left to sail the high seas with a bunch of kids, The Flintstones men were always a bit immature, etc...

If the Trix Rabbit was a bunny... he totally would be able to have some Trix, too. He is like the ultimate adult who didn't want to grow up... even when he tries to be cool and dresses like a kid, he doesn't look like one... he looks like what an adult would think a kid would dress/talk/act like. It's actually pretty sad... his biggest crime was getting old T.T

15. CyanChachki

I've always though that they meant Trix where for kids and not for adults. I've never really considered that they weren't for rabbits.

16. Plattyrex

Because kids are jerks.:icon_sad: