1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Damsel in Distress Game (Rescue Me Men)

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Justinian20, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Justinian20

So this game is a fun sort of game, it requires a little bit of a creative imagination.

The rules of this game are

The top person posts where they are being kidnapped and what is guarding them.

Eg: Location: A deep underground cave
    Foe: A Underground Dog like Yeti Monster.

The person who makes the next post will post how they rescue that person from the situation that person has shared.

Eg: User1 hides from the Dog like Yeti creature and as it tries to sniff User1 out, User 1 thumps down on it's head with a large sword slicing off the head of the beast, User1 then vomits. User1 walks up to User2 and picks him up carrying the man off into the distance. (User1 is the poster for this example)

Fantasy rules may also apply as well as realism too.

To start us off I shall create a situation

Foe: Vampire
    Damsel in Distress: Me.

#1 Justinian20, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the vampire mwahahaha! but I decide to be nice to you cause you're cute and I feel guilty. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So then I pick you up and fly you out of the mountain fortress and back home.

Foe: minions(yes, the yellow kind)
    Damsel in distress: Me

#2 Linus, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  3. NaomiB

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ask Gru to take his Mars explorer and shrink and steal Mars and come to a Pharrell Williams concert. Make a 30 gallon aquarium sized yellow Jello dessert filled with twinkies and swedish fish and set the mini Mars on top of the big twinky Jello dessert. Take a microscope and launch a bunch mini minion sized and one mini-Linus sized scuba suits towards the mini-underwater Mars castle. Watch with the microscope as all Minions start dancing and exiting the underwater Mars castle in order to dance and jump around on the Jello dessert to the Pharrell Williams song, "Happy". Then search for mini-Linus exiting the mini-underwater castle after receiving the mini-scuba suit and then take a soft tweezers, pick mini-Linus up with the tweezers and have Gru resize mini-Linus to regular sized Linus and continue dancing.
    Watch as Gru then takes some Mars water samples and flies off towards NASA to give it them for further research. Then take a telescope and watch as Gru returns and resizes Mars. Then Gru returns to the concert and while about to touch down on earth he shrinks himself and his ship and lands on the Jello dessert and starts dancing and jumping with the Minions.

Yay! Gru and Pharrell Williams saves the day again!

Then take the telescope and discover a new NASA mission.....

Foe: Loud angry noises and thoughts

#3 NaomiB, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  4. Immaunicorn

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hmm... First, of course, I fly out to the Death Star on my fire-breathing unicorn of destiny, busting my way in with a pocky. Then, I shall take out my amazing earpods of destiny and listen to my music louder than the loud angry noises and thoughts so I cannot hear them. Finally, I shall save the day by letting previous poster ride my unicorn of destiny with me to Hogwarts because we're both witches and got our letters late.
    Foe: Basilisk

5. YinYang

Use my innate sense of direction to navigate the labyrinth and use the sword of Godric Gryffindor that I stole from Dumbledore to kill the basilisk. I then carry you in my arms out the labyrinth, pocketing the string as I go, until we are both out.

Foe: evil personified
    Damsel in Distress: me