1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever dated someone whilst in the closet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canterpiece, Oct 11, 2015.

1. ScatteredEarth

Twice, both times we were both in the closet, but the second time, he encouraged me to leave the closet with him :slight_smile:

2. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dated a lot of girls while in the closet... does that count?:lol::lol:

okay, seriously tho
    i'm still in the closet right now and I'm in a very happy and satisfying relationship with my boyfriend for the last 2 months:icon_wink

3. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I was in a similar situation except the guy I was going out with didn't try to kiss me since we were both gay but we hadn't really figured that out at that point, so we ended up dating despite not being into each other that way.

Anyways... I dated this girl when I was still questioning but I didn't tell anyone about it and we had to be really secretive about it. We went out for about three days and then she dumped me because she realised she was straight.

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2015 at 05:31 PM ----------

XD. I see what you did there. :grin:

4. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have though we split 2 1/2 years ago now and recently I came out to them and was met with a positive response, much to my surprise.

5. Lipstick Leuger

Yes I have. I have also dated other women in the closet as well.

6. jonjon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, but I certainly would like too. First round, I'd like to date someone who isn't out of the closet either. I always imagined that, for a little while at least, it would be fun to sneak around. To be doing that thing no one can know just yet. Like secret undercover spies. Maybe spend a few night out of town every once in a while and not worry about anything, like a bit of public affection or something. And of course support each other if any of us want to come out of the closet. And if anyone discovers our shenanigans, then f**k it, I've got his back, and hopefully he's got mine.

7. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope.
    But I guess I never really was in the closet anyway.

8. crazydiamond

I have. When I started seeing a woman for the first time, I certainly didn't want to tell anyone right away. No one knew I liked girls, and I wasn't ready to say anything until I was sure it was what I wanted. It was only for about four or five months and then I came out.

9. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I've only ever dated one girl, we were best friends and so when she said she'd liked me in 7th grade I jumped on it in hopes of convincing people I was straight, we were off and on but when we finally broke it off, We stayed best friends. Until high school that is when we sort of just strayed apart late into our freshman year. The next year(sophomore year) I had her in a class, and Word got back to me that She had started asking around about my sexuality and so I told one of our closest mutual friends that if she were asked she should tel her, so now she knows I'm gay and I'm convinced she's ok with it but still we have yet to talk other than one time she complimented me on the first day of junior year at school on my way to my second hour. I miss her alit because she was my best friend but this isn't the first time that we've just stopped talking and I don't want that for me or for her, although it pains me to admit that it really always was my fault we strayed away from one another :frowning2:

#29 C06122014, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  10. StoicHeart

I'm still cripplingly closeted and I'm dating this amazing very out trans girl (mtf). Bc of her im trying to work up the courage to out myself to my friends and family .