1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead Season 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by justin88, Oct 11, 2015.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :tears: :tears: :tears: I hate you! :tears: :tears: :tears:
    [​IMG]

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Omg! I'm sorry, there must be a way we that we can avoid talking about spoilers until everyone has seen the latest episodes.

3. Kaboom

I haven't watched the 3rd episode yet. I usually buy the episode on Monday and watch it. I haven't read up on the thread yet because of that fact. The thread is about the 6th season.... if you don't want someone to spoil it, don't read it until you've watched the most recent episode.

As far as the comic thing goes.... yeah, use a spoiler tag lol Hunter had the right idea with that.

4. Thedistra

I'm not sure if he died. It looked like the guts were coming out of his chest, considering they were intestines they weren't his, but the other guy's. Maybe they have him crawl under the dumpster or something. (never heard of one with a big enough gap under it)
    They might try to pull something where he lives (A BIG something). Least that's what I'm getting from it, especially considering the Talking Dead Death list as well.

I wouldn't mind him dead or alive, it just didn't seem like a concrete death, at least not yet.

5. Kaboom

I agree. I thought the same thing about the intestines. Glen cheats death constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it out of that.

6. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thing is, they can't make him cheat death for the billionth time. Even the guest on Talking Dead said its be too ridiculous I'd Glenn came out of this alive! There's no possible logical way for him to get out of this.

7. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've stopped watching walking dead for the story but rather for the guessing game on who's going to die next. The first season was really good but then by the time the second, third and every season that came after were released, the people who I were rooting for were being killed off (Sophia, Beth and Andrea T^T). I've learnt not to take it seriously.

I was a bit surprised that Glenn was killed off so early though. I do believe that he's dead. Among all characters, I want Rick dead but then that would probably spell the end of the series.

8. Kaboom

If I were a big fan of Beth, I'd feel the way you do Radical. The way she went out SUCKED. I actually forgot alllll about her though haha. I also hated to see Andrea go, but she went out the right way.

I don't want this to be the end for Glenn. I'm not saying his time shouldn't come, but this isn't how I pictured it. He isn't dead yet!

As for him getting out of this... I don't know. He doesn't seem likely

9. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I miss Andrea to be honest. :frowning2:

10. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    What that woman did to her was just.... NO NO NO NOOOOO!

Since the TV series is so different, I didn't expect Glenn to die. Carol's still there and she was an emotional wreck in the comic books.

I don't think he'd get out of it unless something really miraculous happened.

11. Kaboom

I'm trying to think of what could happen to allow him to get out of that alive. Could the zombies get distracted somehow? Could Glenn get camouflaged somehow? Where would he go if he could get out of the mob? I did see one way to escape. There were some stairs to their left. Could he get back on the dumpster somehow and jump up on the roof? It looked like it could be done.

Ha crazy stuff. I love the way the episodes leave you hanging.

I miss Andrea too!

#111 Kaboom, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too! And Hershel too!

13. Hiems

Lol I now understand why one of my FB friends recently said she doesn't want to watch the show anymore...

I haven't watched this show but ran through an article online saying how Glenn died. What a terrible way to go ._.

14. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honestly, if Glenn is really gone he had a better on the show then in the comics. lol

15. Kaboom

That's true Justin. I read how he died in the comics and it was SO BAD. SO BAD.

---------- Post added 27th Oct 2015 at 01:16 PM ----------

I don't really miss Hershel lol

16. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I blame bad writing for Herschel's character! At times he was very interesting but was unbearable for most of the time he was on. It's a shame really, the actor was amazing.

17. Kaboom

The character had a purpose. He was most annoying on the farm. He wasn't so bad in season 3.

I could NOT picture him still with the show at this point. Really, could you imagine? Everything that has happened and everything that the group has done to survive, he would have blown a gasket.

Carol would have killed him eventually. :lol:

---------- Post added 27th Oct 2015 at 02:16 PM ----------

It makes sense that he died when he did. The order of the deaths. I think it goes by who has the most humanity left. Rick has just about zero. He shot and killed those people in the RV like it was nothing. Kill or be killed. Those that think there's a slight chance it can be any other way will end up in a situation like Glenn.

18. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You're absolutely right! lol Rick and Carol should live forever then! haha

Speaking of Rick in the RV, noticed he had a deep cut on his hand and got walker blood all over it? I wonder what will happen there...

19. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe they also need to have the talking dead. You know, not just walking, but also talking...add some depth to those zombies! Or even the caulking dead: they fix those drafty windows, but at a price. Or, the gawking dead, who just stare. Or the squawking dead, where all the chickens and birds become zombies, too, kinda like 'The Birds', with zombies.

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

About time they...

Killed Glenn, if he is dead. I've been waiting for that since about Season 3. I haven't watched The Walking Dead in a while, and that includes Season 6.

Has Rick lost his hand yet? He does in the comics.

The show is already diverging from the comics. This has both pros and cons. In fact, episode 1 already diverged when they made Rick from Georgia as opposed to Kentucky. And the addition of Daryl, somebody who didn't/doesn't exist in the comics.