1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite inside joke?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Truna, Oct 6, 2015.

1. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]

2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Death by tree... It's so mean and bad but so so funny. ;-; We were watching a video in class about a hurricane, there was fires, lighting, really strong winds, and just other really deathly stuff and someone's son got killed by a tree instead. ;-;

3. tourettesqueen

Reminds me of a word I came up with when I was like 9-11 years old: "bidiot," short for big idiot, lol.

4. CyanChachki

LOL that's awesome :lol:

5. L0ser

"The devil is in every corner."

In my AP US History course we talked about Puritans in early Rhode Island, the Massachusetts Bay Colony I think, and how they were really freaked out about the devil and feared he was around every corner. Some buildings were actually built circular to avoid corners, like some quite literally thought the devil was in any corner.

This has lead to people comically gasping and saying in faux horror, "Oh no, this room has corners!" amongst other things. Really weird inside joke, but funny to us nonetheless.

6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember when my dad says "It's as dark as the Black Hole of Calcutta!" translates to "Please switch on the light." That's a light joke compared to our usual extremely dark sense of humour.

And I make constant references to serial killers when I'm talking to my friends. That might sound silly, but I've played villainous roles for years.

Plus it's a running joke that my ex-girlfriend is a pyromaniac. I don't remember exactly how it began, but it had something to do with Rammstein.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My friend and I have a ton. I won't even bother trying to explain them, but they range from mispronunciations to chairs :lol: If she still lived closer, we'd have a ton more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Truna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol wow, these are all hilarious xD

I guess I'll add one of my own here. About a week ago, I discovered that the mini-loaves of banana bread in our cafeteria to be incredibly delicious. I ended up getting them almost every day for that week. One of my friends happens to be able to make banana bread, so every time she saw a mini-loaf or if banana bread was mentioned in a conversation then she'd say "Hey, did you know? I make REALLY GOOD banana bread. :wink: :grin: :grin: :grin:"
    We all got really mad at her for repeatedly saying it without actually giving us banana bread so she made banana bread for us last week. It was really good. :slight_smile:

^you can probably tell that my friends and I are really derpy. xD