1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really hate this...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThisSucks, Sep 27, 2015.

1. ThisSucks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im still in the closet and have yet to tell a soul***

So I met my former best friend (were still friends i guess(but its like we can be close again idk) in freshman year of highschool and everything was going great untill my brain decided to start liking him then eventually fall in love..
    Once this happen i kinda made the decision to make our relationship distant and its been like that for a year now, idk i just didnt want the feelings but they dont go away sadly so now we're getting a bit closer but i just feel so uncomfortable talking to him and everytime hes near i get a little bit of speech impedement. Now im just gonna try to get close with him again and just come out (hes not homophobic at all i could just tell him now but it wouldnt be special imo) idk if this is right cause i tried once and my heart was racing so fast and i know he could see me choked up and i quickly changed the conversation. Life would of been so much easier w.o my enfatuation of him.
    But coming out is one thing and tellin him im in love is another and thats so scary to even think about telling him.
    I guess im asking what to do with my situation if theres more that needs to be explained please ask
    I just wish i was straight , was molested and this is the aftermath sigh.

2. JB2015

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Firstly, you being molested has nothing to do with your orientation.
    I'm very sorry you had to endure that by the way.

Do you know what his orientation is?
    Has he ever given any indication he might like you back?

Finally, Welcome to the EC community. Glad you are here. :slight_smile:

3. Khaleesix

If you tell him you're bi, he might tell you he is too. I think you should just tell him and if he doesn't tell you he's also queer, then just (this is what I'd do it might be totally wrong) then you either a. Tell him or b. Cut off your friendship cause if I was in that situation and he wasn't okay with the fact I loved him, if just distance myself so I could get over him and move on.

4. ThisSucks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What ??could that be explained further? It wasn't like a two second ordeal of touching. Much more longterm.

Im pretty sure he's straight, the way he acts is a bit looser. Plus you know how the brain works, feeds me lies so i can feel something that may or maynot exist. Idk if he likes me back its all pretty confusing to me but im sure i can grow some balls and tell him maybe soon.

Thank you, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2015 at 06:13 PM ----------

Our circles of friends are different now honestly even then, we still make eye contact for a second or two. So cutting him off is kind of out of the question, i really dont think thats going to make me forget about him untill i leave highschool.

I think its just good enough for me as a person to just tell him. I came to the forum to see others point of view so thank you for yours.

#4 ThisSucks, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015