1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

qwerty?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by setnyx, Sep 14, 2015.

1. setnyx

need to replace my cell SOON. i want a full qwerty keyboard but i do not want a smart phone. i hate touch screens. any ideas for phones that will work in the u.s.a.?:bang:

2. DeanEverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Perhaps Nokia N900. It has a Qwerty keyboard and directional buttons, left right up down. Other than that it's pretty clunky.

I'm not good with phones, I tend to throw drop and step on them, but this one has survived my possession for 5+/- years.

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

A blackberry?

4. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm I'm not good with phones, the only one I can think of is the nokia N900 or a blackberry- blackberry torch is quite cool.

I love the look of the samsung golden flip- whatever happened to flip phones? They need to come back into fashion...

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know MetroPCS usually has a Blackberry-ish phone that works out to be a lot cheaper than most plans.

6. Mitchell

I agree with blackberry... My last was a Blackberry Bold and it was very nice with the keyboard... At the same time I have the desire and now the need to have access to my email, calendar, and to-do lists with me.

I love my iPhone... if my iPhone had to disappear tomorrow - I'd go with another BlackBerry.... although I would have to see if there are still new apps for it. It used to be a great platform for developers, but most new apps are coming out for android and iOS. Other than that... I loved my blackberry phones.

7. setnyx

thank you all for your suggestions. i will definitely check them out.

8. Nikky DoUrden

There are also "slide" phones that u can slide to get a full keyboard, but I never tried those so I cant tell from experience. (if u really interested in them u can google i guess to check out if it works for ya)