1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over the person you love?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tentacles, Sep 13, 2015.

1. tentacles

I'm in love with one of my best friends. She is a lesbian too, but she's been talking to me about this girl she likes and is straight. I'm heartbroken, I've never felt this way before. I need to get over her, but that seems impossible.
    Have you ever been in a situation like this? What did you do? Did things get better?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What's stopping you from telling her about your feelings? Nothing can happen if the girl she likes is really straight, and maybe she doesn't realize you like her as more than a friend.

3. confusedbubble

Tell her you like her what's stopping you......does she know your orientation.

Live for the moment I say

4. Manicpanicx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell her you like her! There's a higher chance of her getting with you than with the girl she has a crush on, if that girl is really straight as you say.

5. nicoqt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My best friend is a female lesbian i've known for almost 3 years now... we used to date but broke up a year ago... she has another partner now and is probably over me, but I feel like i want to spend the rest of my life with her and only her... if anyone else has any help on this it'd be appreciated :/