1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend sending mixed messages

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Today 4 u, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Today 4 u

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my friend and I have known each other for a little over a year, and we get along pretty well, but I have a massive crush on him, and I can't figure him out. My other friends says that she has caught him staring at me, just as much as I have been looking at him, and whenever we make eye contact, I can't help but smile and we look at each other for a while before either one of us looks away. When I text him, he usually texts back immediately, and lately when I ask him if he wants to go do something with some other friends, he mostly replies with a really excited answer yes. I really want to have a relationship with him, but I don't want to risk us just being friends if I have just been reading his actions wrong. Please give me some advice. :icon_sad:

2. meganj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know from experience that going out with your best friend is a bad idea. Sometimes it DOES work out though. I would recommend to just tell him how you feel. That probably sounds really cliché, but it's efficient. If you're afraid of rejection or just having everything being awkward like I was, don't be. And whatever you decide to do, don't apologize for your actions afterwards.