1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just getting this off my chest

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jiramanau, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people
    so I'm feeling kind of lost right now.I feel like there's a big part of me that really wants to be acknowledged and accepted by society as a woman and be attractive by those standards. but at the same time there's a big part of me that feels like societal pressure shouldn't dictate how I feel about my body, That if nature made me a 6ft 230lb girl with a male anatomy I shouldn't care what people think and just express myself in the form mother nature gave me. im already a mechanic, I hardly fit the girly mold and that wouldn't change even if I fully transitioned.
    I also have no idea how to talk to my partner about any of these feelings, even though I stopped thinking of myself as male before I met him, it isn't something I've discussed with anyone. She's just there, behind the mask. Paralyzed by fear of rejection, screaming to be free

2. Stefan

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would suggest maybe finding a therapist in your area to talk to, just assure them you're not ready to come out, and share with them how you're feeling. They will help you with making sure you're comfortable with coming out, all the while giving you someone to talk to one on one about it.