1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay guys What are your experiences with women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kellynec, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you've ever dated women and identify as fully gay, would you mind sharing some info, for example, what it was like being in a relationship with a girl?

Possibly, also, what was it like having sex with one?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a gf in college when I thought I was bi. I think my level of denial was one of the things (but far from the only one) that caused difficulties in our relationship. The sex was pretty good. Vaginas are designed for penises to go into, and so I enjoyed the way it felt. But then when I wasn't with her and taking care of my own needs, I usually wasn't thinking about girls.

All that said, if Jennifer Lawrence wants to date me, I'd dump my bf and turn straight without a second thought.

3. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so you're bi then... I asked gay guys no offense, thanks tho ^_^

4. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i dated 15 girls before dating my current boyfriend. Various dating length tho, there are some long term (above 6 months) but most of them are short term (below 2 months).

dating girls is more pricey and expensive than dating guys due to social standard. I've wrote about social standard in my place somewhere else so i just quote it :

sexually the farthest 'thing' that i did with a girl are only 2nd base. never went full home run with a girl because doing something sexual doesn't give me a lift. Yes the vagina are design to fit the penis like what semicharmed say, but unfortunately my mind are not designed to perform (?) that activity. I probably haven't found the right girl yet... who knows :lol::lol:

interestingly my equipment never malfunctioned when i jump to bed with my BF :icon_redf

5. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had just one experience and that made it crystal clear that that's definitely not the direction I'd want to go. :slight_smile: