1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Orchidea123, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The Other way around
    I see lots of discussions on internet regarding lesbian crushes on straight women, and warnings about heartbreaks. What about the other way around? I am 'straight' or so I thought, and madly in love with a lesbian who doesn't say more than hello, avoids me - why would she not want to talk to me/ become my friend? I think I'm not a bad looking person, and friendly with her(smile to her when passing by). Tried to strike a conversation, but in loss for words. If 'straight' women are so irresistible as they say on internet, why is she acting not interested?

2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    She just doesn't want to fall for straight people, it happens with a lot of people.
    Ooor she's just not interested, but I really hope not.

She's kind of a bitch for treating you like that though.

3. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. She probably just not interested in you. Maybe you're not her type? Maybe she has her eye on someone else.

Just because she's gay, doesn't mean she's automatically attracted to you.

4. confusedbubble

She might already be in a relationship so not looking at anyone else. She might not want to fall for a straight person I know a lot that don't even speak to women outside the lgbt scene because they've had bad experiences before