1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest Turn off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Acuba403, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being inauthentic and related dishonest; being full of oneself; smoking; not having any goals or ideas of what one wants to achieve in life; not being grounded in one's life.

2. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Kenaria

narcissism. however i'm kinda hypocritical because i'm quite the narcissist tbh.

oh well :/

4. setnyx

liars ~ bigots ~ abusers & those that think they're all that.

5. lemons123

when girls/women make generalizations based on limited information. It drives me crazy.
    Basically ALL generalizations based upon little-to-no info are dumb.

6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stupidity, especially when someone chooses to remain ignorant despite plenty opportunities to learn.

As arrogant as it might sound, I will never date an idiot, because I do not believe that an idiot would be able to fully appreciate my demonic talents. And when I switch it up, I don't like to be left feeling sorely disappointed!

I've dated a few people that were a little less clever than myself, and that was okay because they made up for it in other ways, such as kindness and lots of determination.

Oh, and that isn't terribly demanding. THIS is demanding (something I found on the internet):
    "My Boyfriend Application and Test

First, a little about me. I'm a 20-year-old good looking blonde attending University. I'm tired of wasting my time, so I have formulated some mandatory criteria in part A and part B is based on points.

Part A

1) You must be born male. Sorry, no trannies, I’ll need to see a birth certificate.
    2) You must own something to wear to a formal reception.
    3) You must not own or ever wear birkenstocks, crocs footwear or randy river jeans.
    4) All your parts need to be in good working order, further testing will need to be conducted of course.
    5) I can’t accept a regular drug user. Despite BC culture, I am including weed.
    6) You must own at least four collared dress shirts. You need to look presentable standing next to me.
    7) Your height must be proportional to your weight using the standard AMA guidelines.
    8) You have to have lived in Victoria for at least two consecutive years.
    9) You must have a photo which was taken in the last 3 months.
    10) English must be your first language. Sorry, I'm not a part-time ESL teacher.

If you meet all of the requirements above then you may continue, if not, then you are now dismissed but thank you for applying to be my boyfriend.

Now: give yourself two points for each of the following criteria you meet

Part B

1) You have (or are working on) a post secondary degree.
    2) You own a car and have a valid driver's license. Suspended for DUIs: minus 10 points.
    3) You’ve never worn Ed Hardy, Affliction or any other Christian Audigier affiliated brand.
    4) You follow at least one professional sport.
    5) You have skills in bed. Not because you think you do, because your past experiences have told you.
    6) You are not a born again Christian, Jehovah’s Witness or any other kind of religious fanatic.
    7) You have been to at least three countries outside of North America.
    8) You don’t need to call a handy man if something breaks around the house.
    9) You know how to cook a meal for two.
    10) You like stepping out of your bubble and trying new things like cuisine or bungee jumping.
    11) You can make it through a romantic comedy without complaining (we don’t have to tell your friends).
    12) You have a great sense of humour. Are people laughing with you, or at you?
    13) You can plan a good date without any help or advice from me. "I don't know, what do you want to do" isn't an answer.
    14) You work out and enjoy being physically active. I hit the gym regularly, you should too.
    15) You have a job that requires more than a high school diploma.
    16) You ride a motorcycle. I love to go riding.
    17) You have a 5 year goal.
    18) You aren't afraid of being yourself, even if you have a dorky side.
    19) You're competitive, and I don't mean you like to battle it out with your WoW buddies on the weekends.
    20) You know how to dance.

If you have a score of 30+ then please contact me immediately. If you scored between 20-30 pts, you can contact me, but I don't have a lot of hope for our future relationship. If you did not score high enough, then please do not contact me, but if at some time in the future you are able to improve yourself and meet the minimum requirements, then you may re-apply.

You MUST respond with your age (this is a creeper free zone, 20-26 year olds only please) and your picture.

I thank you in advance for your application, however, only successful candidates will receive a response."

7. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dishonesty.
    Too much Pride.
    Being a hypocrite.
    Abusive.

8. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stupidity (sorry, im not a complete asshole or anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), i just can't stand someone who wont hold an intelligent conversation. That, and smokers :/

9. Joelouis

Oh God, this!

I know a guy that has rotten breath. So bad, it smells like a mixture of rotten fish and a sewer.

10. Mateo

Lack of a sense of humor - I'm a goofy individual either laugh with me or go away

Taking yourself too seriously - be able to laugh at yourself or enjoy things that you like regardless of what others think of it

Gage piercings - sorry I find being able to see through your ears horrifying.

11. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Used to be smoking, but so many people are smokers, that I've stopped complaining about it in case it makes me unattractive to potential partners, and my options are already narrow enough as it is.

But poor dental hygiene is a definite turn off.

12. bidemi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    AN ugly personality is my biggest turn off

13. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bad hygiene and awful (selfish, not tolerant, someone who thinks he's better than everyone else, lies, lets other people down, etc.) personality.

#53 MyLittleWorld, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  14. kem

kem

Closed-mindedness, inability to adapt, being untruthful either to themselves or others.

15. MyMoribundMask

Out Status:
    Some people
    Arrogance, being judgemental, lying, really bad dental hygiene.
    I don't mind it if you didn't brush your teeth this morning or last night, but if you haven't done so for three months.. Nope.
    Oh! And this: If I do something that displeases the other person, they stay quiet about it at the time and then build up these little things into a massive ball of hate and then drop that thing on me all at once.

How I know how it feels?
    My friends LOVE doing that.
    I imagine it'd be much worse to come from someone you're together with/dating.

16. UniqueJourney

Narcissism, arrogance, abusiveness in any form, dishonesty, control freaks, OCD

Inability, unwillingness, or lack of desire for intelligent conversation. Lack of humor and wit.

Emotional unavailability. Lack of reciprocal, non-sexual, physical affection.

#56 UniqueJourney, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  17. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awful music or movie genre tastes...

18. candyjiru

Rudeness~ it encompasses so many things I don't like~

~~I really don't understand people who lack basic manners... If you're slurping your food and wiping crumbs onto the floor... please don't... I won't say anything but, I'll be quite perturbed... XD
    ~~People who use slurs/ are racists/ are bigots... I was surrounded by people like this when I was younger and my family would lecture ME when I called people out on things like the n-word and the r-word and such... *sigh* I can't deal with people like that, seriously...
    ~~Self-centered people, like the ones who bump into you in the subway and then glare at you even though it was totally their fault... or people who go up an escalator and then take one step off and stop... just... basic... common... sense... XD;;;;;
    ~~When people are dirty and love being dirty XD;;; One of my old roommates was a nudist who detested showers and washing clothes or cleaning... She would brag about how she doused herself with perfume because she hadn't showered in such a long time T.T Going makeup-free or wearing lazy clothes or not shaving is totally cool~~ but please... take a shower every once in a while... and don't leave rotting food lying around... and don't ask me to call you so you can masturbate with your phone on vibrate T.T whoa flashbacks XD;;;; lolol

19. SocceRoo

stupidity + arrogance.

20. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Being judgemental, inconsiderate, narrow minded, shallow, arrogant. There's much more lol but those are the main ones.