1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Wrote Fanfiction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Sep 7, 2015.

1. thelonewanderer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some. I remember when I was like 15 I was a beta reader for a huge fanfic :lol:

Most of the stuff I scribble on my phone's notepad is too embarrassing to see the sunlight, though. I would die if someone read it.

2. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

lol yeah, I write fanfiction.... and that's all I'm going to say on that XD

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did... once, I think. Not proud of it, it's in the depths of my Google Drive now, never to be read again.

4. Cornered

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. First fanfic was accidental in Grade 8 for a Creative Writing piece, and I kind of slotted in characters from Hetalia, using their human names, and I asked my friend to check and her response ws that I'd ritten fanfiction. My face was so d coz I didn't mean to, I just kinda had a crush on one of the characters at the time - though I didn't realise it was a crush until Grade 9. Still writing, but feeling depressed about quality of writing XP

5. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've written 2 fanfics about Himura Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin. One is at fanfiction.net and the other is at adultfanfiction.org.

6. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I have never written any, I'm not creative enough for it. But I do read it on a regular basis. And I appreciate all of those who write, because that is incredible talent. So, thank you to all the fan fiction writers out there.

7. Lyana

I started somewhere between the ages of 10 and 13, and still write today. I write original fiction, too, but certain fictional worlds are so fascinating and meaningful to me that I love exploring them through fanfic. I also read it frequently.

8. BisexualBicycle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wrote fanfiction before I even knew what it was. Back in second grade I wrote a story about my favorite novel series at the time, Geronimo Stilton. A couple of years ago I rediscovered fanfiction and starting writing some Cirque Du Freak fanfiction. I write it, but I never publish or post it anywhere. I don't like people seeing my writing, I have no idea why. :/ :slight_smile:

9. Cedar

Yeah, I tend to write one shots about my OCs from Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Inquisition(I keep meaning to post them), Skyrim and the Fallout series. I tend to upload my DAO fanfic on Deviantart and I keep meaning to upload my DAI fanfic but I always tend to think it's not good enough(also, I'm a bit behind on the DLC too, nor have I completed the game as of yet). I keep meaning to write some fanfic about my Alec Hawke from DA2 but I can never really think of anything for him, I tend to favour my elven characters more. Now though, I'm focusing more on creating my Fallout 4 OC. I even started trying to draw him(even though I'm not very good at drawing).

#29 Cedar, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  10. beanboy

I write drabbles and stuff when I'm desperately bored in my study hall, and I'm bandom trash. Nobody else has ever read my stuff, but, oh god, I have an entire notebook full of Peterick, no joke.

11. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Pshh, It's not like I'm writing a fanfiction now or anything...
    Or dreaming up scenarios in my head like my mind is in the clouds...

Hahhahayesiam

12. ApexxShadow

N-n-oo *sweats nervously*

Yes but nothing bad XD

13. L0ser

Haha, yes. It was terrible, but I did. But it did give me the want to write, and since I got bored of fanficiton as a loooot of it is pretty cliche;so I stated making my own characters and locations. Now I'm working on the first draft of a story of my own creation and it feels great.