He is my best friend and i fell hard for him. Does he like me like that.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Superconffused, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Carryonmyfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    From past experience this didn't work for me. I ended up trying to ignore the guy I liked to get a reaction from him, but it ended up backfiring. Whenever he tried talking to me I would either ignore him or act cold towards him. When I tried to talking to him again things ended up being awkward. We talk, but I could tell that things were different. So what I'm going with this is that you should be careful about the way you handle things.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, that could unnecessarily hurt his feelings, and you still won't know if he likes you more than just a friend.

3. Superconffused

Ok so the staying away was stupid and didn't work.

Quick update,
    Hung out with him today and as per usual we ate wrestled all over! I had another friend over so I couldn't be as touchy as I wanted cause I was planning on kissing him. But I like touched his dick while wrestling and then like touched it some more but he didn't react to that at all. Just kept wrestling. So I'm at a point where I am getting tired of the back and worth with him so I'm contemplating whether telling him how I feel or not. I'm just weighing the risks and rewards if I decide to tell him.

4. Superconffused

So we haven't talked for a couple of days and idk what he is thinking. Idk if it is on purpose but I'm not going to be the first to respond. If he wants to talk he will. I'm not sure if he is mad that I am talking to one of his good friends more, like ft and all that cause they are pretty close, but I wasn't the one who initiated it and now we constantly text. He will text me first and vice a versa. But idk I think space is good for me and I am starting to feel better without him. It was getting to the point where I would be dreaming of him and I couldn't sleep. Like almost obsessed even. But yeah just another update.

5. esperare

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So what happened?

6. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like that other guy said be careful. Consider talking to him about it? Ask him if he has feelings for you. Ask him if he likes you more than friends. I mean this is only if you're into him and it sounds like you are. Take it slow and let him know you would never want to ruin your close friendship. If you ever wanted something to happen more than just holding hands talk to him about it and agree to set boundaries to put your friendship first. Good luck and be safe and respectful.