He is my best friend and i fell hard for him. Does he like me like that.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Superconffused, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't rush things, take it slow.
    Best of luck to you!

2. Superconffused

You are completely. I'm taking it day at time with him. I have come to the conclusion that I am very much in love with him and its crazy cause I have tried to crush on someone else and give my relationship more attention and they are short lived compared to him!

3. Superconffused

Big UPDATE:
    So short version we cuddled for like 10 minutes and there was some fondling, mostly by me. Long version we had come home for about an hour to chill and relax just me and him. So he likes to take over my bed and shot to piss me off on purpose, which I love man, and so on but I didn't give in or anything so I laid in my floor. He then gets a pencil and sticks it in my ass crack as a joke and then gets back in my bed. So then I reach up from the floor and grab his leg and try to tickle him but then he let me feel on his leg so outta no where I reach for his foot and I start to message his feet. I go "now see does t that feel good?" And his response was. "Yeah...I guess" and that went on for maybe 2 minutes and he was silent the rest of the message. I'm sorry he did the pencil thing after my foot rub. But then he laid all on me in like a reverse cowboy except I was on my back. After he got off we ate a little something. I finished before him and this is when shit went down. I went back on my bed and he didn't like that so we started to wrestle each other. And after a lil I go "bro you cheated I was sleep, I'm just going to sleep" and then after a bit of me not struggling we started to cuddle like finger locking and bodies rubbing against each other and me feeling his body on me. Then he said I'm going to sleep now. So I took that as could for get on top. I HAD NO STRUGLE GETTING ON TOP OF HIM WHICH MEANS HE WANTED ME ON TOP. And like I had my arms wrapped around him my dick right next to his ass. He tried to act like we were still wrestling b shit I kinda was but I was enjoying him next to me more so like we each would try to get up and the other would hold them back. At one point he said "this feels great" and I was taken back but I agreed with him. And while I was on top he locked his legs with mine and kept it there. Afterwards he was like " I kicked your ass" I'm like bitch I was sleep and I had you down longer too. I was also stroking his hair and his shoulder and chest. Thinking back I would want to do it again with him. So I think this proves my theory that he loves me and i might be the only guy he loves but he is still straight.

4. Superconffused

Yeah so i think i keep coming back to this thread as therapy. So please everyone bare with me. It's gotten very difficult to read him. One moment we are rubbing and wrestling on each other and the next he is straight as a stick. I hate that I like him more than a brother but because our relationship is fantastic. I try to let go and it works for two seconds but i can't just let it go. :bang::grin:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm, it seems like you should take a step back and consider how far you're willing to go with all this. There is only so much you can learn from these "non-romantic" interactions, and it may lead to you getting stressed out if you don't get concrete information. You're playing with fire.

6. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really hope things work out for you too coz that is how my friend acts around me . I also am head over heals in love with her ( it all started with just a crush ). 1 day she is all over me , massaging me , restin her head on my sholder she even kissed me ( well on the hand ) more than once . I even cought her sterin at me but side nothin about it . But then de next day she has a boyfriend n they r all over each other n givin each other hickis ..... WHAT THE HELL .When we r together there is always tension between us n I really think it is sexual . N this other day after I got a hair cut she said if we were not in pablic she would be all over me .N the biggest of all when I told her I am Lez she said she is Bi . Well what I am tryin to say is you r not alone .

7. Superconffused

Lol thanks you guys I hope I am not over posting on here.it just helps me keep my mind right you know.

8. Afterfshn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Omg update? This is cute

9. Superconffused

Haha well we are suppose to hang tomorrow so if anything happens I will update you guys.

10. Superconffused

Lol so I guess this is an update. We got to hang out today and of purse we wrestled and wrestled and wrestled some more. He tried to take my phone constantly so we kept fighting. I threatened to kiss him and I almost did lol but he was blocking me, I was gonna kiss his ear or neck. Then I gave him a neck and back massage! I massages his lower back too! I almost got a chance to get his ham string but got interrupted. And before he left he said love you! Now after all this only two things really bug me. 1. As we were wrestling ik he felt my boner on him the whole time and I'm sure he saw me adjusting myself too so why is he not bothered by this and why did he still want me to stretch him out? 2. I mean I'm all for wrestling and cuddling every time we meet but it is getting to the point where the things we do aren't straight nor brotherly.

11. esperare

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am really looking forward how this ends cause same goes with me :grin:

12. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ohhhhh. This is so cute and sweet. :slight_smile: I fell in love with your story. :')

This is my opinion: I think he's bisexual. Having a girlfriend or wife is not an assurance that he's straight. There are plenty of bisexual guys who've had girlfriends and boyfriends before.

I think that he secretly likes you but doesn't want to tell you because it might not be returned back. It's so confusing, I know. I am also in your situation where I think my crush also likes me but doesn't want to act to his feelings. Your best friend might also be like this. Maybe it's because of the society, family pressure, or religion that he doesn't want to act to his feelings for you.

I was like while reading your story, "Holding hands and fingers locked for about two minutes?" Two straight guys won't do that! :grin: So I think there might be a chance.

Please update us. :slight_smile:

13. Superconffused

Thanks you guys for the replies. Johndrez09 Im glad you can relate to my story! I hope whatever situation your in ends well. But one thing I left out is that a while back when we first hung out we kinda got pretty personal and after he sent me this loooong long text about how much I meant to him and he loves me ....like a brother, but thicker than blood....and I was like a role model for him. This has stayed in my mind ever since so idk if that justifies the hands locked and touching but thats why I am here to get some help lol!

I hope that was a good enough update for right now. As soon as something happens you guys will hear about it!

14. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ohh yes I can really relate to your story. My crush is kinda shy whenever I talk to him. He doesn't talk too much.

That was so cute and sweet. :'') How I wish my crush was like your best friend. Oh yeah kindly update us. I'm waiting for you to be couple someday. Lol. That would be so great and I know you'll be so happy when it happens. :slight_smile:

#34 johndrez09, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  15. Minori

It seems like mixed signals D:
    have you really had a serious talk to him? Maybe not romantic feelings yet, but if he is bisexual? Or that YOU are bisexual and see what he says?
    I think it's hard because if he is your bestfriend, it's a spinning cycle. You are afraiid to tell him because he may then be distant and break the friendship. But you want to tell him in case he feels the same. It's a hard scenario. I say you should at least find out if he is straight, bi, gay etc first. Really talk about it.

16. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah. I agree with Minori. You should find out first if he's straight or bisexual but I doubt that he's straight. I just want to share my story when I was in college.

I have a huge crush in our class.. He's tall and cute. We became close friends because I was the one who befriended him first. LOL. To cut the very long story short, I told him that I like him and he said he's straight. We're still friends anyway but I was really hurt that time. I began to distance myself from him because I just want the pain to end.

I don't suggest that you should do this but before I told him about my feelings, I made a fake account on FB and sent him a friend request. After he accepted my friend request, I asked him using my fake account if he's bisexual. He denied it first but eventually said yes. He blocked me on FB(fake account) after that.

Until now I'm still doubtful of his sexual orientation.

#36 johndrez09, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  17. isarisk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Totally have not been reading this imagining it was my best friend and I... and totally don't need to hear more to live precariously through you...

18. Superconffused

lol isarisk you cracking me up. yeah it TROWS ME OFF when he touches me. Like today he was cuddled all on me in front of his friends and grabbed my head and kissed it if i was a dog and grabbed my cheeks. It was funny yeah but common man don't tease me. Tbh kinda glad he did cause it gives me the green light to kiss him back! lol

19. isarisk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is no point pretending I'm not jealous of you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But I do hope things work out well for you two, whatever happens :slight_smile:

20. Superconffused

Well thank you very much for that encouragement. Yeah just more info on my situation. I am almost possitive he knows I either like him or I might be bi. But I am done guessing if he likes me or not lol so I came up with a plan. I am gonna not talk to him for about a week and see if he even notices what I am doing. your guy's input would help as well. But the only loop hole i see is that we have to be around each as he is in two of my classes. But I have a lot of friends so be preoccupied isn't a big issue. And I am a sucker for eye contact too.