1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nekoko, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So.. I really want to move forward, get on hrt get srs, get on with my life... But I'm at a loss... I live in Oklahoma, this place isn't exactly a mecca of trans acceptance... And I really want to find a therapist and talk to them... But I don't know who to trust and there are no local resources I can turn to for information, none that I know of anyway... And worse then that I have to find someone that I can afford when I can barely afford my rent payments from month to month... I'm feeling kind of hopeless and have for a while... But I just can't sit still anymore! It's not okay! I'm not okay!

So I guess what I'm asking is if anyone knows any resources that might have good information or if anyone can tell me what I should I guess look for in a therapist or even where to look for one... Anything would be appreciated... I don't really know what I'm even asking for or what I expect... Today was just... Eye opening for me...

#1 Nekoko, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. SkylarBlur