1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC high: non-fantasy, real-life RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LogicNoSense, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Pssst, Armin. Pls respond.)

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (On mobile)

Merci looked at the kid who started talking to them. She or he, looked rather nervous. Her eyes looked over to her short friend, seeing him get excited about the new kid. Audi jumped forward, giggling to the other student. "Room 562? Yeah, I know where that is! We have the same class together!" The boy cheered rather loudly, Merci covered her poor ears. Audi only gave the other a wide grin. As he examined the other kid, he realized that there was no mark of a boy or girl. The kid had a flat chest, but girly features. "Hey, what gender are you?" Audi asked quite loudly, people turning to stare at them. Merci got mad at her idiot friend and smacked him on the head. "You can't just ask someone what their gender is, idiot!" Merci screamed at her friend, staring down another glare. Audi whimpered and rubbed his head. "S-sorry, I just wanted to know!" Audi sort of yelled back, knowing Merci would beat the crud out of him if he yelled back at her.

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ruby stared at the text, dumbfounded. She wasn't sure whether or not to respond. Her finger lingered over the lock screen. She didn't slide it in time so the phone shut off. Ruby let out a loud breath and a tear fell down her cheek. She shoved the phone in her pocket and left the stall, more tears starting to fall. She did not make a sound. Ruby wiped her cheeks, and, her eyes pink, left the bathroom. She started down the hall, taking note of three other kids talking to each other by some lockers. One looked a little lost. She tried her best to look like she had somewhere to be and moved on.

4. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    After the small kid beside the girl spoke, he puffed out a relieving sigh. He, truly, couldn't believe just how lucky he was. This nice person was headed in the same direction - but not only that, - the same exact class as him? This was almost surreal.

Moments after he was in that state of relief, the kid had asked his gender and the girl next to him slapped her hand on his head.

"Aha, well..."

It wasn't like Allie wasn't expecting these types of questions when he had come here. In fact, it was quite the opposite - he knew that these types of questions would be coming up sooner or later. He just didn't know it would be this soon.

And besides, he had only known these people for- what? 30 seconds, at most? There wasn't any way to know that these people would just now decide that Allie was weird and "Wow, we shouldn't speak to him again."

He supposed, that this was just a chance that he had to take. After all, there was really no lying about the person that he was. About the person, that he himself, wasn't ashamed to be.

"That's a pretty sudden question, well- I'm a boy." He darted his eyes to look away from their line of sight. "That is- mentally, physically- like that. This is really strange to be answering- oh wow, um-"

Truly, he wasn't always this nervous and stuttering. These people probably would have liked him a lot more if they had known him before - or just didn't first meet him when he was already pent up with pre-school nerves.

He tried to change the subject, and hopefully the people next to him would realize that he was. "So, I guess, I don't really know your names... I mean, I just met you, so of course I really shouldn't already know them, but anyways... Um- mine's Allie..." He had somewhat finished his sentence, with his words that grew quieter with each syllable that he breathed out.

#24 Kiychii, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  5. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Audi only smiled at the boy, giggling again. "Cute!" He yelled out, jumping up and down in front of the other. Merci only rolled her eyes at her idiot friend before crossing her arms. "The name's Merci, and that idiot is Audi." She said, pointing to herself and then to the ball of excitement. Audi was definitely a face looker, as seeing as he got up in front of Allie's face. The boy giggled before poking Allie's cheeks with his index fingers. "Nice to meet you, Allie!" Audi couldn't help but tackle hug this kid, he was too adorable.

6. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being tackled in a hug by that giggling kid - Audi, his name was, was actually... nice. He welcomed it, with a smile gracing his rose colored lips.

"Ah! Well it's nice too meet you too, Audi!" he looked over to the girl next to him, "-and you too, Merci," he politely finished.

Letting himself free of the hug, Allie brushed some of Audi's light orange hair out of his eyes with one of his fingertips, as there were a few strands resting along Audi's line of sight. Though, after realizing how strange that must have seemed to Audi, he quickly pulled back his hand, keeping it next to his side instead.

"Um, so- it's really nice to meet you guys here. It's really nice to meet some friendly people here, after all. Ah... maybe, if you don't mind, would it be alright for me to follow your lead on a few things? Um, I really don't know where any of the rooms are things are kind of confusing, well-"

Why did he always end his sentences while in the middle of a speeding run-on sentence? Gosh, he was such an embarrassing doofus.

7. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Audi blushed from the sudden action, but smiled a little at how nervous Allie looked. He giggled at how the other boy stuttered before putting a finger on the boy's lips to quiet him. "Yes, we-I will lead you to wherever you need to go!" Audi cheered, removing his finger from the other boy's lips. He wiped off the extra saliva and looked back at Merci for her permission. Rolling her eyes, Merci sighed softly. "Go ahead you love birds," the girl breathed out, looking around their surroundings a little bit.

8. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Allie was brought to silence with the boy's finger resting upon his lip for a few moments. Even when Audi's hand was lifted away, he was still in silence. Not because of the action, really. But more of the surprise of these people just being so kind to him. It was... amazing, actually.

"Oh, ah, I see! Thank you, really. Thanks so much."

He could feel that he was steadily getting less nervous. He was also, insanely thankful for that. At least now, I would be able to hold a conversation, he thought to himself.

"So... I guess we're going to the same class then? At least this way, the class on't be as lonely." He covered his mouth with the palm of his hand and softly laughed.

9. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ty wakes up surprised being poked by a fellow classmate "uh sorry" Ty says wiping the drool from his face, then heads to the bathroom seeing people in the hallway he ducks his head and walks by only to trip and fall. "Ughhh.."

10. Armin

Disgust for the school was the only thing Farson could feel right now. How could he have felt delighted by this place as when he first arrived, what welcomed him was the sight of the people he found horrendous. Gay people. Gay people everywhere. When he was actually making his steps to his first class in a remarkably enormous building, Farson had to flinch from time to time from the crowd that was in the same building. They acted the way Farson disliked; ostentatious and all that. He had even seen a girl-looking guy on his way up on the floor he's currently on.

"I'm never gonna talk to any of these people," the boy mused to himself, padding down the hallway which was almost devoid of students as they were going to their own classes. He felt rather relieved at the thought of not having to see any more of them when a student from the distance gestured to him. Farson knew the girl—she had hair that waved down her shoulders, she could not be a guy—was waving at him, and as hesitant as he might be, he couldn't just overlook her.

Walking a little more distance, Farson noticed how the student whom he inferred was a girl did not dress like how a typical, normal girl should. What should I expect? he thought.

Halting in front of a room which was at least 5 meters away from the 'person', Farson muttered, motioning to the room by his head, "This is 308. English class as well?" He blatantly gazed at the new figure from their feet to their head.

#30 Armin, Sep 5, 2015
  11. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ruby entered biology class again, her eyes lightly tinged pink. She kept her head angled downward so no one would see. She sat in the back again, thinking about Sonja. Was that a mistake text? Ruby felt another tear fall. She still did not sob. She couldn't sob.

12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wow while I was gone so many people popped up. Hey guys, all the juniors, you wanna have the same class for the next period? Since some haven't really interacted yet. And btw which class are all of you guys in for first period? All I know is 308 is English)

13. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ( Ahh, for first period, all I know is that Audi and Allie have class 562 - though I'm not quite sure what class it is? I was thinking that it would be something like a music class - that way, it would be possible for Audi (a Junior), and Allie (a Sophomore) to be in the same class together! But, it could change if ScaryClosets doesn't like the idea of a music class? XD )

#33 Kiychii, Sep 5, 2015
  14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (It does seem like a music class to me. ScaryClosets probably overlooked that Allie's a junior XD)

15. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Groaning softly, Yuki rested her head onto the table. She wasn't learning anything-she went through this in her previous school. Trigonometry. It was so easssssy. As she filled in the worksheet on her table, her mind drifted into daydreams and of her friends in her previous school. She wondered what they were doing.

A few minutes later, she had finished the worksheet-it was easy-Rene* would be proud of her. Bored out of her wits, and with her classmates struggling to complete the simple worksheet, she secretly slid her phone out from her pocket, intending the send a quick message to the only friend she'd made in this school.

Y: Hey, Jem. Are you in school yet? I'm bored out of my wits. What's your next period? If I'm released early I can swing by your class for a bit.

Sending the message, a quick peep over her shoulder showed that no one had noticed her texting. Thankfully so. Now, she just hoped that Jem didn't get into trouble because of her...

16. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem grinned, walking up to the door. "Yeah, and thanks." He struck out a hand to the taller boy. "So what's your name?"

/oh wait,/ he realized. /handshakes come after names./ his extended hand drooped. "I'm Jem."

#36 Linus, Sep 5, 2015
  17. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Ruby's in biology first period but she's a sophomore.)

Her hands shook a little at the thought of the text. The teacher still droned on about what labs the class would be doing this year.
    I'll think more about the text when I get out of class.
    Ruby thought to herself. Still, the tears fell rapidly. And they were still silent as ever.

18. Armin

Watching how Jem got mistaken, Farson snickered, shaking his head. He thought maybe they could get along, and that's a plausible news. A single friend in this school wouldn't hurt, right?

"Farson," he remarks, seizing the other's hand which drooped just a while ago and giving it a firm squeeze. From their proximity, Farson was able to obtain a good glimpse of the Jem's face. He would be lying if he denied the thought that the other was adorable. However, he spurned it, saying to himself that Jem was just like the others.

19. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem smiled at the other boy. "Cool name." Farson had a strong grip, too, he noticed. Not too hard, but a bit... Firm. Cold. Sort of matter of fact. He was still a kid though, Jem reminded himself. Probably just not used to everyone being so... Well he didn't want to say it, because then it sounded bad. But being a bit introverted himself, he realized that a lot of queer people at the school were overly friendly, trying to make others feel accepted, and be accepted themselves... and all that. He didn't think it mattered that much, being accepted. Jem's own brother wasn't accepting; that didn't mean he wasn't a nice person. That didn't mean they couldn't be friends. Or enemies. Or frenemies.
    He glanced toward the door. "We should go in."

20. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ty picked himself up from falling in the hallway making his way to the benches outside of the school, he decide to skip today. He rolls up his jeans examining the bruise on his shin. He decides to take out his phone remembering he has no way to get home today since his brother can't pick him up from school. He decides to walk to the track he ran when he was upset.