1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like, when crushing on people, what feature are you typically drawn to in most of your crushes?

For me, I'm typically drawn to good eyebrows appearance-wise, and for personality I'm partial to outspoken people who usually can't stop talking, and who have a good sense of humor. :3

Also, for some reason alot of my crushes tend to be on brunettes, though I'm not sure why.

2. TheClosetsTight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For men, I like facial hair and strong arms. For women, I like them tough acting and petite. Once I actually talk to a person, I'm drawn to intelligence and humor. These are just ideal/fantasy kinds of things though. In real life I'm open to anyone who is smart and funny lol

3. luckycar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me the guy has to have nice eyes. I don't have a specific color that I'm drawn to but if the eyes aren't right then I usually lose interest unless he finds a way to win me over some other way.

For personality, I prefer someone that is sure of themselves without being arrogant or narcissistic. I don't mind someone that is quiet but I don't want to have to start all the conversation.

4. Kiychii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know - I guess it's sort of in the hair?

Like, I just love girls with short hair. Like, it's really cute, and... I don't know, that's all I have~

5. the haunted

I don't have qualifications for physical attraction. I'm attracted to all different kinds of people. I like people who are well dressed and hygienic. I like abs on women. Sexy legs.

Sexually, my partner would need to have a vagina. I would strongly prefer someone who would let me use the strap-on on them, but I can make the sacrifice for the right person lol. I also strongly prefer someone who is open to group sex and/or swinging.

Personality-wise, I like bold individuals who aren't afraid to be themselves. Someone who speaks with confidence, respects themselves, will talk about sex with me, and can handle my crass attitude without breaking down. Jerks and assholes aren't welcome.

6. InLoveWithAGirl

I haven't really figured out my type yet, but I really don't like girls with super manicures (forgive me female population) because I just don't like that overly feminized kind of girl, like the cheer leader type ya know?

But I do like to be "the one wearing the pants", like I want to be the one to take care of my girl (again forgive me for using these phrases, I can't think of a better way to describe it). I want to be in charge, treat my girl warmly and make her feel amazing. So I go for a slightly shyer type.

Though right now I am crushing on a kind of outgoing girl.

7. Thelyingleo

I tend to go toward the sporty girl or butch girl types. Something about the swag, the way that they carry themselves, just irresistable to me.

8. kyoujin

This question was asked so many times here already....

Big eyes (and small other features), fair skin, very skinny, with long hair (longer the better).

As for personality, I like quiet, intelligent and eccentric people who are similar in many ways to myself. Throw in some cuteness, and there is my type.

#8 kyoujin, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  9. CuriousAbout

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being an introvert I'm attracted to confident, extroverted people. Oh, and like TheClosetsTight said - it's about intelligence and humour :slight_smile:

10. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Masculine guys with facial hair. Also, I always look at the face first, so if it is the strong but gentle type of face I drop down right away. Other than that, I find it attractive if a guy is a bit stronger or chubby.
    As for personality, caring, talkative and a bit wild would be best.

11. lovetoomuch

I definitely go for masculine guys. I would say my "perfect" guy in terms of looks would have brown hair and light eyes, but that obviously isn't an expectation. As long as I find the guy cute and he lives an active (athletic) lifestyle, I am happy. The only problem is I'm really picky :bang: ... so cute is very subjective.

Personality wise, I'm definitely attracted to intelligence and being able to hold a deep conversation. A sense of humor is a plus. Overall though, I really would just like the guy to have a good heart - someone who is caring and compassionate.

12. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eyes, and voice

13. tipthescales

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm attracted to two different types, actually. As for physical appearance, I really do like the butch types that are taller (not hard, since I'm 5'1"), have short hair, and tattoos. I also like more of the femme types who aren't too feminine. Does that make sense? If someone is covered in pink or worries too much about their makeup, it would be a turn off to me.

Personality matters too though, and I would say I'm attracted to people who aren't dramatic, engage in good conversation, and can catch on to my sarcasm. I like both quiet and outgoing. Pleasant personalities.

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Look to kaiser for instruction

15. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically: I like it when girls have good eyebrows, small hands, and a strong jawline. On guys I like either a football player type build or a ballerina type, deep voice, and some facial hair on certain guys. Masculinity is good.

Personality wise, I like people who are clean, have similar interests to me, and have a sense of humor.

16. thewolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    I like women with nice/expressive eyebrows, little women, and anyone with dark hair!

17. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Men: brave, unconventional, attractive, maybe in an androgynous way.
    Women: the girl next door type, often blondes.