1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stubborn belly fat

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jax12, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do I talk to a dietician about this? Basically, I want to get a bigger body (bulking up): bigger arms, legs, chest, back, etc. There's been progress, but who do I talk to about losing weight, changing diet, etc?

2. guitar

Go to your doctor and he can refer you. If you're looking to add muscle, the trick is reps not raw weight. Or rather, do 20 lbs 50 times instead of 40 lbs 5 times.

3. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dietitians would be the way to go. Doctors can refer you but mine told me that the ones that work at hospitals have loonnnnggg wait times.

A lot of grocery stores now seem to have registered dietitians available for appointments. I don't believe you need a referral from a doctor, but my doctor told me to go to one of them because of others long wait times.

But in the end I didn't go to one because I finally tweaked my diet enough that I finally started losing a bit of weight slowly. Darn portions.