1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first crush experience? :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always had crushes for as long as I can remember, though i believe my first crush was on a girl in my kindergarten class. I don't remember being confused at all as to why I had a crush on a girl, and not a boy, I just knew I thought she was really pretty and that was all that mattered at the time. :3

2. hullaballoo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had numerous crushes on fictional characters for as long as I could remember XD
    But in my primary days I had around 4, 3 guys and 1 girl~
    My first crush was when I was hella young (and naïve) because I kept going on about getting married to them and on and on. Ah so cringe-y :'(

#2 hullaballoo, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  3. sharkweek

My first crush was a girl a bit older than me. She was in my art class my sophomore year, and I think it was the way that she lit up when she spoke about the work we focused on and how she described things that made me like her so much.

I was shy, barely knew anyone in the room - huge mess. Her and her friends kind of just took me under their wing - they were all seniors at the time. They found the fact I was quiet and polite very pleasant. A few months past and she had made it my favorite class just through the small talk.

She invited me to her 18th birthday party and I didn't know what I expected until I got out of the car and noticed men smoking pot in the window. I wasn't really used to that, I was so innocent and quiet, but I still liked her and I didn't want to miss out on the first time she invited me to something.

I came in and all of her friends that I knew were sitting in a circle, mixed with a few adult guys - oldest had to be 25. They were all drinking very cheap disgusting whine, passing the bottle around. I kind of just sat there with them in discomfort for a long time. I never drank before, but I was curious. One of the guys kept bothering me - which now that I think of it is creepy. We had to be about 9 or 10 years apart. Eventually, she yelled at him and people went home - exhausted.

I spent the night, but never really spoke up. She was sweet to me the entire time and promised me she'd be my friend even after she leaves for college. I saw her a few more times, including another party, but she had been taken and I couldn't really get past the small talk.

The last time I saw her, recently, she asked if I was a lesbian yet. I laughed and told her I just like pretty people.

She asked me if I thought she was pretty, but we were interrupted. I don't really have feelings for her anymore, but still wonder about her.

Sorry if this is long, I just never told anyone I liked her and it's nice to share.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly don't even remember it.

5. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All I know is that I hope he comes crawling back to me only for me to turn him down.

6. FootballFan101

Never had one my closet is when I was like 3 and thought girlfriend and boyfriend were very good firends from opposite genders and had a "crush" on 3 girls

7. QueerQueen

My very first crush was probably when I was like 5-6 on a boy named Cameron in school. Me and my best friend at the time Chelsea both had a fairly intense crush on him and we would fought about him quite a bit like who got to sit with him on the bus and so on. He lived a couple of blocks from me and I thought he was cute. Haha.

8. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I don't really remember it exactly. I would think about how cute this kid was. Now, that was the first crush that I really remember having. First crush after puberty, I don't remember at all. I know it was on a boy in my grade, but I don't remember any thoughts or feelings. And, now that I'm thinking about, I don't really think I had a crush on him at all.

9. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ooooooooo.
    I LIKE YOU NOW.

10. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First crush was on a boy. DX Not everyone realizes their sexuality from an extremely young age. He moved schools in third grade and I got over him. I always thought my current crush had feelings for him so I felt a little competitive... Now it's totally different and I'm chasing after her instead of chasing her away! XD

11. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ironically, my first crush and my girlfriend's first crush was on the same boy in our fourth grade class. And we both had a minor crush on this guy in seventh grade. Guess we just have good taste in people :wink:

12. Ardi

Out Status:
    Some people
    Umm, it wasn't very good... it was on a straight guy haha, I ended up telling him, we remained friends and all but it was kinda awkward...

13. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say I've had about a handful of legitimate crushes, but there are two that tower above the rest, and there's quite a few similarities between them (though not physically).

The first one I met online several years ago around the time I started college. He's extremely intelligent, caring, sensitive, and a beautiful thinker. Unfortunately, he happened to be straight. I told him how I felt about him though and he was amazing about it and over time we became closer and I later met him in person on a few occasions. We don't talk all that often anymore, but he's easily one of the best people I've ever known and I never regretted for a second letting him know that I liked him.

14. ChameleonSoul

My first real crush was on a girl in my class. I had feelings for her for a bit over a year and when another guy asked her out my feelings started to fade away. But out of that I ended up gaining my best friend, the same person who I ended up coming out to first.

And ironically enough, after I came out to her, not only did she come out to me as bisexual, but I also found out that she had feelings for me when I finally told her.

#14 ChameleonSoul, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  15. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    My first crush experience was a fictional character, fucking robin from teen titians I was like 11

16. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first one I remember was the actor Steven Strait, because of his role as Warren Peace in Sky High. Still love that movie.

My first true real life crush was on a boy in seventh grade. We had a few classes together and I was smitten. Once we got put together for a class project and he confessed to me that he always felt like an outsider and he wasn't sure if his friends really liked him. I, also an outcast, thought we were kindred spirits. I told my friends about my crush and they were shocked and laughed. It was mean but I should have listened.

17. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

It was either this girl Emily in 6th grade or when Amy Adams played Amelia Earhart in Night at the Museum 2.

18. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few celebrity crushes, but my first real crush I had was when I was in class at school and was completely bored out my mind. I turned my head as I heard the door open and this girl walked in and sat down next to me, I had the biggest crush on her. :lol:

I tried avoiding her to try and avoid confronting my feelings, but we were in most of the same classes as each other so that didn't work out.:dry:She's straight so obviously it didn't work out but I managed to get over it. We're still friends though. :slight_smile:

19. Jonathan

[YOUTUBE]u52RV3AMs6M[/YOUTUBE]

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I cant remember. That feels like something from another lifetime.