1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to buy a sex toy without my parents finding out. Help!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by anonymous cat, Aug 25, 2015.

1. anonymous cat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a 15 year old male (Gay), I cant drive yet and I want to buy a sex toy (Dildo) without my parents finding out. I don't know how i would go about this, but i'm not entirely sure is they will work:

1.Buy it online with a prepaid card on amazon and tell my mother I'm just ordering a game and HOPEFULLY she may not open it.

2.Same as number 1 but instead i will send it to my grandmothers house and tell her its a game and HOPEFULLY she may not open it.

Those are online ways to buy the sex toy. I don't know any other way other then getting it in person:

1.I would love to just walk into Spencer's and just buy one but I'm too self-conscious and I'm a guy that lives in the south so being homosexual int really accepted .

2.Asking a friend that's a girl to buy it for me but again, I'm too self-conscious and VERY scared of being judged.

Theses ways are way that I have thought of or seen on the internet, I'm looking for any suggestions or tips for helping me get a sex toy, I've been really horny these past few months and I would kill for something inside me.

Anything will help! Thanks! :kiss:

~anonymous cat

2. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Plenty of straight men like sex toys. You could also buy something that seems to be for a woman to mislead them, if you're concerned about assumptions.

3. gamerguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1) Are you out to your friend? If so, ask her. She'll understand, probably.
    2) Should you buy them in a store, perhaps pretend it's for a friend or so?
    3) Do your (grand)parents tend to look into packets even if they are for you? Then don't buy it online.

Also, is there a safe place to store it? Otherwise your parents might still find out when they suddenly find a sex toy.

Finally, are there laws on toys?

4. Leifa

Pretty much, if your so embarrassed just pretend it's for a girlfriend or something but I grew up in the south and stores like what you said were always pretty open even when the general community wasn't. They were my go to places to feel like I was in a like-minded area.