1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lost darkness, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Lost darkness

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend of three years and I were talking.....a guy she had a couple of flings with just for the hell of it...sends her a text asking us....(he is a friend she has kept and we are now mutual friends)to grab him something to eat on our way over. She asks him what.....she says.... you two.... She tells him shut up. I always hear rappers claiming in songs they don't like to go down so I told her she should tell him that we heard that he doesn't like that...so stop messing around. I guess I walked myself into it because she said "he does give oral"..... And that is not the only time she has just blurted something out about an experience they had..... Said she isn't ashamed but it bothers me and I feel disrespected by it.....am I being sensitive or are my feelings justified.

I got upset and it literally made me sick...... She thinks I am silly Feedback please

2. TeamTeal

It kinda depends what she actually had with him, how serious it was but I think her comment was pretty tactless. And regardless, if it upset you, she should just respect that, apologize for hurting you and not do it again.

3. wolff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't give an unbiased opinion on this subject. The whole "my ex is still my friend" thing has bitten me in the butt several times. Personally, I don't trust it.
    Tell her how much it bothers you. She should respect you enough to not talk about it if it bothers you. Just follow your gut. And good luck to you. I hope it all works out.

4. Lost darkness

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you both so much....lost my way looking for my post. Perfect word....tactless...... Really!! I was thinking...."did you really just say that?" I'm ok with the past is the past...... But do we have to be so "proud" about it. I was raised so different and it just makes me feel so dirty when it is so nonchalant.... My daddy always told me the value of me and my worth was not to allow anyone or everyone to share it. If everyone has the gift of me....what do I truly have that's of value and special to the one I want as my forever.
    Then I'm "crazy" it was nothing but boredom and something to do at the time. No big deal it's the past."