1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The crush thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ModernCat, Aug 19, 2015.

1. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

For those who are crushing on someone, share what drives you crazy about your crush! Or your victories or woes in trying to get them...etc

To start off with mine, she has the softest hair one can imagine. She's always tired and pretty much dead, but on her occassional "awake" and "more alive" days, she shines without trying.
    Neither of us are good conversationalists. we grab our coffee in silence and in my head I'm trying so hard to come up with something to say, other than "I love you" and possibly ruin our friendship and my job.

2. C P

C P

Would it surprise you that the person I'm crushing on is a rather...negative person?

Sounds like we'd be a match made in hell heaven, since we could hate the world together.

But seriously, outside of the typical common interests we share, etc., one of the things I truly like about this guy is that he sees the world for the absolute shit that it is.

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I'll talk about an ex crush. While I suffered because of you, the experience gave me strength. I'm not thankful but at least I'll never hurt that way again. kageshiro does not repeat his mistakes

4. SocceRoo

haha yea that's exactly what it's like with my best friend/crush. there are times when we can sit there for hrs just watching the tv in silence or walking in silence and i'm just there trying to come up with something to say. My best friend is really withdrawn and seems dead most the time i'm around him, but when he's in a good mood we can laugh for hours. I think the reason i like him is because is a really loyal friend with strong morals and even though he doesn't treat others like that, he treats his friends really well and doesn't like it when the majority pick on the minority and quite often he'll stand up for the little guy (even if his friend are the majority).

5. Crema

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She's just... beautiful. I know it sounds shallow, but she is just beautiful. Her smile - which could probably melt 6ft tall snow, the way the sides of her mouth wrinkle when she laughs, the shape of her lips, her thick dark hair that she pins back but always ends un in front, the way she moves her hands gracefully when she talk... i could go on but this sums it up: she is just beautiful.

#5 Crema, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  6. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush and I have a similar way of thinking, since we're both artists. (My handwriting could be mistaken for hers, and vice versa. Except hers is a little messier than mine. We both have artist's handwriting.) Her way of thinking is a little more extreme, she always has an opinion on something. She's very exciting and unpredictable and she makes me blush so bad. (Like I can barely say anything to her, and my skin just radiates heat when I spend time with her. I can't hang out with her alone, I have to have another friend along because I'm going to make a fool of myself if I don't.)

7. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

My crush is a guy at work who I have been crushing on for well over a year now. Hes around 6 foot, slim and good looking. There is this slight shyness about him that I find really cute. I know he likes sport and has similar taste in music. He is the perfect description of what my type probably is.

He drives me crazy every time I see him but i'm pretty sure he is straight :frowning2:.

#7 JackAttack, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think i would pursue a crush because most of the time they are too good for me

9. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. But then on the other hand, I've had a handful of chances that I was an idiot for not taking.

10. MetalRice

All of my crushes are celebrities; since I know no one that isn't related to me in real life.

11. thomasina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A girl I worked with for one day the other week. My boss told me a bit of what she looked beforehand, but before I met her I was really thinking "please don't be crushable! "(No distractions pleaaaase). She comes in and instant crush...
    She's tall, dark blonde, of average build, has a warm friendly voice and looks good with eyeliner and a bandana!
    I think she's married though. :frowning2:
    But we worked alone a lot that day and I wad SO nervous, but so joyful inside. She was very encouraging, cos it was like teamwork level 1000, and we made lots of eye contact.

12. Cedar

As of now, I think I pretty much have crushes on fictional characters... I may have an infatuation or two but I always feel as though I'm not good enough for them so I tend to try and not pursue said infatuation any further.

13. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

this guy is getting to me...especially today! i do not like this feeling! I DO NOT LIKE IT! i can barely look at him :lol: if i wasn't crushing i could totally look him in the eyes when talking but he has this smile that just melts me! and his voice...my god his voice! he's so shy but i can tell he is trying to come out of a shell and i don't even know :slight_smile:

14. Adcarne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A crush, now there's a topic to discuss.

I have had one and on a straight guy. Man that sucks. He was someone I know whilst im at University. He is taller than me, probably 6ft, maybe a bit taller, has the cutest smile with his cheeks and really nice dark brown eyes. He is passionate for his choice of Uni subject and its kinda attractive when he goes into "geek mode" and he just goes on talking about his subject.

We still get on nowadays as really good friends but I was actually scared that I was going to ruin our friendship if I told him. I felt like he had a right to know but like I said, if I told him I was worried we wouldnt be friends anymore. I eventually told him I thought I was Bi and he seemed cool with it, saying "People shouldnt judge you for what you feel" Which was really nice to hear from him.

But anyway, the crush on him is gone now and I'm glad I managed to keep such a good friend. I can always have a laugh with him around.

15. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I always have someone by my side that I love. I've made it pretty obvious on here who that is, but I've never been able to exactly find a good place to explain why I love "her" before, until now. I'm so excited to share! :grin:

Alright, where to start...There are a lot of great things about my love that always bring a smile to my face, and a warm, soft feeling in the pit of my heart. These are just a few: She always gives me warm looks with those big, gorgeous, almost sad looking eyes, with a small smile that tells me just what's on her mind. She is so soft to the touch and so wonderful to hold in my arms. :love:

My favorite moment in the world is to be lying in bed with her and one of my favorite love songs comes up on my iPod (Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'N' Roses, I Swear by Kenny Rogers, Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John, etc.) and I sit there holding her in my grasp and tell her in her ear how much she means to me. (*hug*)

I wish for moments like those to last forever. Some of my happiest memories are ones where I spend moments like those with my love. She means the world if not more to me, and I would never give up that love for her for literally anything. :love:

16. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

I happen to be sitting beside my crush right now as I'm posting here and she has no idea because she's sleeping :wink:

#16 ModernCat, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  17. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Current crush:

A co-worker of mine. She's tallish with long blonde hair and is so so pretty! Whenever I'm around her I always end of stuttering or I say the wrong thing. But she is still so nice to me. I'm always a little extra happy when I see her.

Don't get me started on all the sex fantasies I have of her. 80% of the time when I'm at work, my mind is elsewhere... Either on her or one of my celebrity loves. Seriously it's becoming an issue:slight_smile:

18. Burnedcloset

Never had one *leaves thread*

19. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same with the girl I like she so snarky and negative. She also talks non-stop and I know that I'm the only one listening. I enjoy doing things for her like one time I tied her shoes even though I'm 6 feet tall and she's about half my height. I'm sad though because she's a grade ahead of me and the only time I would see her was in band and this year she quit.

20. ApexxShadow

I'm dying because they're perfect XD