1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad attraction to men with hourglass/wide hips

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Closet Shut, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does this make me superficial? or even strange? I can't help it.. it's probably one of the things that really increase my arousal, along with A few other attractions, like someone who has a hot singing voice. It's ironic to me because, I'm not sure how I feel about anal sex, but this does something to me, when I see a guy with a big butt or curves.. It's interesting because, it's rare that I find myself instantly attracted to someone, whether physical or emotional, of course with this.. it's not solely just hips or whatever, I do have to be attracted to other things about them, but apart from that.. something about these types really makes me increasingly turned on, I'm not opposed to someone who doesn't match this physical feature, & it's not necessarily certain I'd be attracted to someone just with this feature, but it's a big bonus.. if someone fit this type, is it wrong to want this in a person, is it a bit shallow/odd if I'm really into this? I dunno, I had a weird night.. so I just decided to post this, I'm usually very chill & respectful.. but this I just had to get off my chest.

#1 Closet Shut, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. Rainbows~Exist

It's not wrong at all! There's no harm in having a type isn't there?

p.s. I love guys with plump bums :grin:

3. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    True, it's a bummer they're so rare though, haha

4. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First of all, thanks i am flattered... secondly, it is not wrong, people have much weirder fetishes, yours is not a problem. It is just like me liking blue or green eyed people, i will be attracted to them easier but it doesnt mean i wont like a dark eyed person.

#4 iamdesperate, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  5. blurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know why but there's a lot of guys like that where I live. Maybe it has something to do with Canadian winters...

But the point being is that no, it's not an issue at all. We all have different types and that's just fine. Don't worry man :grin:

6. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's interesting:lol:

7. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does it sound really weird if I really want to find a community of people like this, & chat them up? I'm not a pervy person, & a gentleman. I rarely do anything sexual.. but this really attracts me, of course, I genuinely look to get to know people, & not for just physical stuff, but still.. it would be nice :slight_smile: