1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like about men?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maea96, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hiems

Muscle bears. 'nuff said :icon_redf

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Voice is number 1.
    And then when you put your head on their nice warm chest... Yeah, that hits the spot.

3. Burnedcloset

Totally understandable. I did make a comment with
    "That D!!!" As the opening. I was honestly very aware at the moment of posting that some men don't have penises. I thought it might seem a little close minded. I don't think I was reinforcing the idea that all men have penises though.

It was meant to be partly a joke too.....

:3

#63 Burnedcloset, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Umm...their junk. :icon_redf

5. Midori

Out Status:
    Some people
    Their laughter. :slight_smile: It makes me feel safe. Or well..cuddling. Platonic cuddling is fabulous with a guy (or anyone).

6. AlamoCity

This is all in a physical sense and not based on personality and other very important factors.

I like the way men smell. Not someone who lacks hygiene, but the natural musky aroma of a guy (who has bathed in the last 24 hours) is something unique.

I like a man's facial hair. It is a very nice secondary sex characteristic that I find very attractive.

Hips that are narrower than shoulders and nice trapezius muscles are also something I look at in guys.

A male butt. I just like the way a guy's butt looks compared to women's. I actually like so-called "flat butts" on guys.

Deep voices.

PRIMARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS While I understand that not all men have penises (and scrotums, prostates, epididyimides, etc.), I will say that I would be remiss to not say that male genitalia (regardless of size or color or whatnot) is, at the very least, intriguingly attractive to those who are attracted to males.

7. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Height difference? In what way? Taller or shorter?

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2015 at 08:12 AM ----------

I do love the "take it seriously" I've gotten into so much trouble with women basically for speaking my mind.

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2015 at 08:25 AM ----------

Really good forum question. I love it. Responses did get off on a "penis tangent" for a bit but all and all a fun question to ponder. (penises are generally at the center of some kind of reaction aren't they?)

FYI I do like eyes, no specific color, legs, height difference (taller or shorter not picky, explain that one) work muscles not false gym muscles (which means not overly muscular) nice smile and skinny.

8. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The fact that they don't take insults personally. They realise that not everything you do is done with the intention of hurting them(in any way).

Physically though I must mention the eyes as number one. Speaking as a bisexual person I can say that anyone who has beautiful eyes catches my attention.
    A hairstyle that suits their face AND personality.
    Some men have really kind faces. Eyes, smile, eyebrows and forehead, sometimes even nose or possible dimples can create such kind faces. There are three types of faces I recognise in men: uncategorised as in hardly readable, warrior and the worrier. Warriors have strong jaws, determinate eyes and slightly inwards-turning cheeks. Worriers, on the other hand have this generally worried-looking face. Like they actually take concern in what is happening around them. I must admit I have a weak spot for the worrier-face.

I love when a guy is strong because I love being lifted :grin: Like once I was hanging out with this one guy and he just for no apparent reason decided to pick me up and place on his lap. I loved the feeling of somebody else taking control for just a second. During the same day, we were walking down stairs. I was a little behind him and stopped at the last step while he was already on the ground. He picked me up again, spun me around in the air and put me down on his level. It was amazing.

Also anyone who has something of a backstory and is a good person.

#68 Gentlady, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  9. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Their fluffy body hair reminds me of ponies with their fluffy winter coats.

10. ChameleonSoul

The best things for me are a guy's voice and their physical/emotional warmth and strength. Plus their hugs. Their hugs just kill me.

11. Ardi

Out Status:
    Some people
    A man who is confident is so attractive to me, honestly. ^^ A person who is pleasant to everyone who deserves it and someone who is willing to generally just help others out. They have to love animals... loving video games wouldn't hurt either. c;

12. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay please don't be offended by any of the below. I'm not saying I wouldn't like someone who didn't have all of these attributes, but these tend to be the things I would look for or would catch my attention right off the bat.

Physical
    1. Hairier chest and stomach. Not necessarily a lot of hair or thick hair, but just more than nothing. This is quite attractive and I'd just like to run my hands through it or snuggle with the guy! :slight_smile:
    2. Short beard. Anything from a stubble to maybe 1/2 or 1 inch. This might be a little uncomfortable to kiss with, but it looks really good to me and most guys can pull it off. When a guy has a beard and then shaves his neck so there's a defined line, that is great! I'm not that big of a fan of clean shaven.
    3. Heavier set. I don't really care one way or the other about muscle, but a guy with a little more weight has more to hug! :slight_smile: I wouldn't call myself a chubby-chaser, but I'm not a huge fan of skinny folks. On the same idea, I do like a guy with a little bit larger chest, whether it be man boobs or pecs.
    4. Hairier in general. Hair on knuckles, toes, legs, thighs are all a turn on. Not necessarily long hair, but just hair growing there.
    5. Partial manscaping down there. Not a deal breaker, but keeping things tame usually looks more appealing to me.
    6. Butts. I don't think I've seen one I don't like. I don't care if it's round, flat, hairy, you can't go wrong here. :grin:

Non-physical
    1. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin (physical and emotional) or who can work on this. I fail miserably at this sometimes, but other times I'm decent at it. Depends who I'm talking to and/or where I am.
    2. When a guy can act serious, but then give a wink at me and I know they're just playing around. This makes a guy really cute to me.
    3. I like it when men are not afraid to shed a tear. We all get emotional, but the guys who are ok with showing it deserve respect in my book.
    4. Spontaneity. Some men will seemingly just do things on the fly without planning, which is the opposite of me, but I like that quality and wish I had it sometimes. Sometimes I consider this a lack of control, but there's a time and a place where it works and I find it attractive.
    5. Loyalty and honesty. When a guy stands up for those he cares for, I love this. On the other hand, I'm just as fine when a guy calls out someone he cares for and keeps them honest. I'm not a fan of lovers lying to each other.
    6. Camaraderie. This usually somewhat emotional for me. When guys support each other and work together to overcome something or accomplish a goal, it's great.

Go guys! (*hug*)

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, I love faces. Especially with facial hair and those dimples :grin: And I've yet to see anybody that doesn't have a nice smile ^_^

14. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Their personality.
    2. Their height
    3. Their eyes
    4. The way they hug you and and you want it to last.
    5. Their smile
    6. When your head is on their chest and you hear their heartbeat.

15. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What gave you that impression? I never said that. My only and original point is that making the comment 'I like men because they have penises' is perfectly valid because people equate men with penises and women with vaginas. That's how our minds work, and it's generally true. I don't think you're going to change people's thoughts regarding that, so why bother?

But I'll leave it there.

#75 imnotreallysure, Aug 15, 2015
  16. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There are many different types, so it's hard to go into specifics.. but what I like is a certain type of voice, plus a good singing voice; it's hard to describe.. but not a requirement along with that, someone with a nice booty, or curvy shaped hips.. broad shouldered, but that's more physical.. & maybe my perv is going away with me haha, but not everyone fit's that, & that's okay.. but definitely someone I'm attracted to has to have a great sense of humor.. I LOVE funny, I like someone who gets humor & is also receptive in a conversation, I don't like to feel like I've offended someone, & as much as I'm reserved or introverted, I don't mind some bluntness.. or someone being honest, but in fair moderation of course :b & overall I have to be attracted to them, & beards or stubbles are a bonus.. & compassion & kindness is a must, very very important.

#76 Closet Shut, Aug 15, 2015
  17. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A chubby bear.

I like a sweet personality, someone with a softer side. Give me a sweet nerdy gamer. I wish there were more gamers in the 35 to 55ish range. Maybe there are and I never bump into them.

Edit: Stetson. Yeah...

#77 Wukie, Aug 15, 2015
  18. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice sturdy moderately hairy lower legs, and they can be on a guy with a sturdy build or a guy with an average build, which makes them stand out more.

I was at Costco today and there were lots of dads in shorts and flip flops or athletic shoes with ankle socks, along with good legs. It's always a good idea to walk around looking down, though it might look like you are shy or lack confidence. Instead, you'll spot something you can slip on and you'll see any nice legs first.

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2015 at 04:42 PM ----------

I can go with moderate on the muscle factor and moderate on the bear factor in the same person.

19. zgirl81

I don't think you're an oddball at all! That's exactly what I was going to write. :eusa_clap

Add in: A good shoulder to lean on, and an arm that wraps around just right so I can hear heartbeat/watch tick at the same time. :icon_bigg

20. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Their is so many things to like about men that it is hard for me to pinpoint. I just want to cuddle (*hug*).