1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss dressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confused239, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I miss dressing up as a women when i lived alone i had dresses and bras and underwear but i had some money issues and moved in with friends to save money and i had to get rid my clothes cuase they wouldnt understand. Now money isnt a problem and i own my own house but i have family living with me and i dont want to order stuff and have it sent home cause of my family possibly finding out and im not yet ready for that. Ive managed to get a few thingsnlike a few bras. I wish i had the guts to go out and buy clothing in person but i just to afraid of seeing people i know.

2. middleageguy

Key words: "I own my own home." You have the right to dress however you want in YOUR own home. Get a lock on your bedroom door. If they snoop and find out or see your stuff in the laundry tell them they have a choice: Respect you/your privacy or get out. You don't owe them any explanations. You have all the power in this situation.
    Its also illegal to open someone else's mail. If they ask what is in the box look at them and say "Bras and panties" and walk away.

#2 middleageguy, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  3. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know but my family is important tome and i dont want to chnace they won't understand or lose them i guess im still scared

4. Stacy in MA

Could you just order things from stores that sell both men's and women's clothes? Would getting a package from say, Old Navy, raise anyone's eyebrows?

5. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a large womans wardrobe ranging from panties to dresses, and shorts. I'v only ever bought womans clothing. At first I tried to keep it a secrit but I got walked in on once. Lucky my faminally are the most accepting people in the world. Once I was ready I came out to them.

Stop focusing on what other people think, and treat your own needs. I know I need to wear womans clothing, and present as female most of the time. I wear 90% womans clothing in public. I don't own any shoes because I have large feet ( 12 mens), I only wear my runners. I also wear mens jeans and an androgynous sweater in public. I have gone out in full female a few times, and it's been great. My city is to kind.

Finding people that can support you is the best thing for a trans person. I have an incredible amount of support, and I feel like I can fully be me without having to worry about anything. Look for counseling, it really helped me, and it can be a great place for you to start.

I was able to get an intake meeting at my local health and wellness center. Sadly there is a waitlist, but in a few months I can start my journy for real. I cant wait to blossom into a real girl.

#5 Rochelle86, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015