1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your random super power?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by KayJay, Aug 11, 2015.

1. lettuce

Okay, I'm going again since I like this thread.

Grass Manipulation
    Capabilities:
    Users can create, control, shape and manipulate grass, including the "true grasses" of the Poaceae/Gramineae family (cereals, bamboo, the grasses of lawns/turf and grassland), the sedges (Cyperaceae) and the rushes (Juncaceae, including papyrus).

The user can cause grass grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate grass by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead grasses.
    I'm so jazzed! This is the perfect power for me! Well, I'd like something like planetary manipulation or god hand more, but I'm not gonna look a gift superpower in the mouth.

2. Spacewalker

Enhanced Vitality:
    The user can overcome any sort of physical problems either with their own willpower, lack of working or existing pain receptors, physical condition, or mental state.

Sounds quite cool!!

3. Alex Vause

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Geometric Physiology

Capabilities:
    User is made up of or can transform their body completely into one or more basic geometric shapes. These shapes could be 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional in nature, allowing a multitude of applications to them.

Bill Cipher?

4. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chi Infusion:
    The power to infuse chi energy into objects (usually weapons), beings, or powers. Technique of Chi Manipulation. Variation of Infusion and Energy Infusion.

The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with chi energy, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.

So... I'm a character from Dragon Ball Z now. Hold up while I go into a desolate wasteland and get super buff to fight alien bad guys.