1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have gayer days?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunshinebi, Aug 8, 2015.

1. CharlD91

CharlD91 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Snap. I also find myself doing the same thing. Somedays all I notice are women. Others I only notice men. I guess that's just the bisexual in me

2. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok I want to be clear on the question here. It is certainly the case that my sexuality is somewhat fluid between limited extremes. But I am not sure this is what you are getting at here. If we are talking about behaviour then this is much more complex. I am not the same on some days as others, depending on where I am and what is going on around me. This can effect the extent to which I feel the need to conform or not. But I don't think I exhibit behaviour patterns that would be described stereotypically as gay. Indeed it's something of a matter of conscious choice not to, before I came out for different reasons than now. I am me, and I dont personally feel the need to change my demeanor because I have admitted to myself and now others that I am bisexual. The relevant part of this to the OP is that in this respect I am not gay or straight or bi, or whatever. I am me. My quest in coming out was not a matter of identity, except at a purely personal level, it was more wanting my friends to see my full nature and to know they accept me for that.

Finally if instead we are talking about 'gay' in the tradition meaning, then certainly, sometimes I can be giddy at other times morose. I don't think this is what the OP referred to though :wink:

I hope this all makes some kind of coherent sense

#22 NervousAsHeck, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    When I have what I like to call "gay days", I all of a sudden only want to watch LGBT+ themed videos and tv-shows, and seem to take a stronger interest in it than ususal, as if the not-straight in me has woken up from a deep slumber or something, if that makes sense.

4. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Absolutely! I can have days when men are not attractive to me at all. Other days, I'm attracted to special males.

5. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not really, I'm pretty chill.. I don't really like to flaunt it, great for people who aren't afraid to, but I don't feel like I need to be all rainbow's to express myself.. I'm just mostly chill, but I do get wild when, I see an adorable puppy or animal. & If this isn't a harsh stereotype, does playing The Sims count?