1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Fundementalist Christian Homophobe thinks Miley Cyrus Is a Satanist

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Posthuman666, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Posthuman666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZVRVDaZ5Fk

Oh my god, this homophobic bigot thinks Miley Cyrus and Rihanna are satanists. Im an occultist, and these people are far from satanists.

His message is furthering the "gay trans" agenda that conservatives think is a real thing. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

#1 Posthuman666, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Ha ha ha, oh wow :roflmao:

3. CyclingFan

Haha. I mean, Miley is many things, but satanist?

At least during the 1980s "satanic panic", the bands openly used occult and "demonic" imagery and lyrics.

So silly.

4. Aldrick

I laughed so hard.

We are safe so long as delusional people like him take up the Christian banner. March on Vigilant Christian. March on.

BTW. The Devil is behind the Moon Landing. It was all faked, because the Devil wants people to believe that humans should leave the Earth created for them by God! I got this information off the internet, from an industry insider. Is this person crazy? Is this person insane? Absolutely not. Why? Because I said so, and Jesus spoke to me and told me the truth! :lol:

#4 Aldrick, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  5. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish conspiracy theorists would try a new angle once in a while. Why does it always have to be Satanism and the Illuminati? Why not say America is secretly ruled by the Shamwow Guy? Maybe leprechauns are stealing livestock and selling it in the black market? Maybe the Pope is actually a time-traveling cyborg?

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Miley" and "Satanism" should never be used in the same sentence. Ever. Don't do it again, religious right.

7. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For a moment there I thought Miley & Rhianna had released a cover of "Highway to Hell" that had been badly misinterpreted.

8. BelleFromHell

In the eyes of fundamentalist Christians (and religious radicals in general), everyone who isn't one of them is a Satanist. There is no reasoning with these people.

9. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is just me or i find it easy to believe that Miley Cyrus could be a satanist. Just Saying and she did reject her family's christian beliefs from what I heard. Not so sure about Rihanna though.

10. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rejection of Christian beliefs ≠ Satanists though.

There are relatively very few actual Satanists. Many self proclaimed Satanists simply say they are to protest against what they perceive as the government's promotion of Christianity (i.e petitioning to put a Baphomet statue next to a statue of the Ten Commandments on government property). Miley has simply rejected things such as the story of Genesis and Noah's Ark, and she just believes that those did not actually happen.

I don't think either Miley or Rihanna is a Satanist as there's really no evidence to suggest they are (I actually think Rihanna is very Christian, as she grew up in Barbados I believe, a nation that's very religious).

11. Wallace N

Wallace N Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is very true.

Fundamentalist Christianity is about division. It's about separating themselves from others. It's about us vs. them. If you're not believing in their religion, then you're supporting the forces of evil. It's the opposite of the universalist approach that I find more appealing: if you're not believing in our specific religion, you're still serving God in a different way.

12. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol no that would stupid of me to think that. i just simply picture her being a satanist thats all

#12 dano218, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  13. Summer Rose

"Satanism includes symbolic association with, or admiration for, Satan, whom Satanists see as an inspiring and liberating figure."

Rejecting your parents views does not make one a satanist, regardless if they're christian or any other religion. It's usually the method these people use to humiliate and belittle anyone who disagrees with them, saying that, because they rejected their [parent's] religion, they must be evil (and a satanist). People have opinions, some unpleasant toward religion, but that alone doesn't make them awful people.

TVC is yet another person whose brain is hardwired to be a tool, espousing nonsense and rejecting any insight on the bible. The thing is, I can't tell if the whole channel is an elaborate troll though; it seems too ridiculous to be taken seriously, and the talking points are so tired that it seems like a parody instead of something serious. I hope it's a troll, but chances are...it's real :eusa_doh:

14. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do I have to write a hundred word post to clarify everything i say LMAO! I meant is she is no longer a christian so there is no idea what her beliefs are now and that there is a possibility that she could be a satanist. Not trying to bash non believers here just saying there is a possibility she could be a satanist there is no exact proof either way that i know of.

#14 dano218, Aug 6, 2015
  15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

"Party in the USA" isn't talking about having a good time, it's talking about using the Communist Party.

And U-S-A doesn't stand for United States of America. It actually is code for Unholy Satanic Alliance.

If that doesn't say it loud and proud enough for you, the most convincing piece of evidence is:

Miley Cyrus.

5 letters + 5 letters = 10.

You know what doesn't have an 10 in it?

9/11.

#15 Kaiser, Aug 6, 2015
  16. DeadheadPride

As an atheist, I can say that questioning or simply saying "I don't think god exists" doesn't mean you're rejecting god. It just says "You don't believe" in him, or that you're questioning him.

Skepticism ≠ Rejection

17. Summer Rose

I wrote that post before your reply, but I figured you probably weren't inferring that :lol:

anyways, I won't bother to figure and don't care whether she is or isn't. Chances are though, if she rejects religious ideologies, that would include satanism.

18. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "X doesn't share all my beliefs 100%, my beliefs are correct, logical and reasonable (or else I would have had different ones) therefore X is either stupid or corrupt and untrustworthy either way. And if someone proved to be untrustworthy even while professing my beliefs s/he is No True Scotsman."

It really isn't that way: what people think and believe about Really Big Issues (like God) has little bearing on their morals and behaviour, only on their explanations of why they do what they do... People knew that thou shall not kill and steal and covet way before those words were written down, after all. It may occasionally go awry, but our innate moral compass is far more robust than people give it credit for.

19. Ryu

Ryu

Well she does have the all seeing eye of the illuminati. On her finger in the form of a tattoo...