How to put online relationship on the right track?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KrazyKav, Jul 28, 2015.

1. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We started dating not long after first talking to each other, a few days in fact. I couldn't just turn him down because I like him so much but the thing is...Once we got together things started to fall apart. We talk as we would but because of the massive time difference I have to wake up early and go to sleep really late to talk to him.

Meaning I'm more tired and a lot less productive. I hate being rude to my friends trying to end a conversation so imagine how much I dislike the idea of saying to my boyfriend "I have to go get some stuff done so I will talk to you later?" I do wanna talk to him all day everyday but just not the way he wants to talk every day.

I have told my friends about him and I wanna make it work because he is so amazing and makes me feel so great but I just have no idea how to.
    Any advice would be brilliant as I wanna make it work but have no idea how to. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. shane0595

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    once you got together things started falling apart? yet, he makes you feel so amazing? sounds a bit confusing, but usually if you aren't compatible from the start things don't get better. if things are already falling a aprt i'd seriously consider the possibility that this isn't the one for you...

3. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking that but I didn't it to come to it. He makes me feel amazing when we talk but the thing is the 8 hour time difference makes it difficult to talk. It wasn't from the moment that we started going out just a little bit after. Plus I said that we have to wait a week before we start dating but he rushed me into it. I guess I do have to end it :frowning2: Oh well I'm sure we can still be friends..at least. I hope so. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: