1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

female wants mtf trans lesbian

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shellyshelly, Jul 27, 2015.

1. shellyshelly

Im a girly girl im 20 something. I class myself as bisexual. I date both men and women but what i deepdown really want is a mtf trans lesbian(either pre or post). Any mtf I've met fancy men :frowning2: im getting annoyed with myself because i desire someone that's hard to find.
    I just want to vent really & maybe get advice on how i could find her?

2. Leifa

Have you been to like meet up groups or similar for LGBT people?

3. shellyshelly

I've not ventured out much past my local gay bars. Im a mother of two so finding time can be hard. And i also have no idea how to find a local group for likeminded people. My friend all know me as bisexual but I've never truly expressed what i ultimately find as attractive. Which is mtf trans. Today is the first time I've addressed my feelings. (other then failed flirting with mtf's which has ended up that they prefer men lol)

4. HardToSay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm That is odd... I thought 90% of all MTF's prefer women.... How many MTF's have you met, if I may ask?

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I do not think this is true. I'm guessing this is more your experience.

OP, if you want to be with an MtF person, just keep your eyes open and look in the right places..

6. lettuce

Maybe you could try to see if your local council has any LGBT services? You probably won't find people directly through there but it might help direct you to places that can.

Also, I don't mean to be rude but why exclusively MtF people?

7. shellyshelly

Im not exclusively attracted to mtf. As i said. Im bisexual. I don't even know how to explain why i fancy mtf. Its just a sexual prefrance. It takes all sorts to make the world go around lol. But i am phyisicaly more attracted to mtf then i am to a male or a female

8. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can understand the OP's attraction to MtF. I personally find FtM individuals to be absolutely stunning, but I'm pretty sure my attraction goes back to my liking for "soft" features, and "boyish" features. FtM people typically satisfy both. Your reasons for attraction may be similar to mine?

As far as where to meet some potential MtF partners, I think the others pretty much covered it; find some local LGBT groups and go from there. But, if you'd be open to it, you can try finding the woman of your dreams online through a dating site, perhaps even one designed to cater to the LGBT community. Either way, I hope you start having some positive results! :slight_smile:

9. Leifa

Have you tried internet searches for groups like that? It's what I've been trying to do to meet people... hasn't been going great but maybe your luck will be better xD

Also yay for talking about "confronting" it for first time! *happy*

10. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah, most I know are straight, I prefer certain parts of the gender spectrum more than others myself being pan, but that usually pulls me towards girls as femme as myself becaues we're just gonna have the most in common.....usually.

11. HardToSay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The ones I have met *in person* not on the internet, seem to be attracted to women, especially the older ones, the ones who become tg later in life.

I really think age has a lot to do with it.

---------- Post added 2nd Aug 2015 at 02:34 AM ----------

Back when I was a Teenager I desperately looked for a girl who would like TG girls, but then I realized that I was making myself liking girls... Back then I would loved someone like you, though.