1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

''Don't be a snitch!''

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Wallflower, Jul 25, 2015.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Snitches and talkers get stitches and walkers :wink:

No, but honestly, so long as the person won't be punished too harshly, I'll probably tell.
    Unless it's something tiny and petty like littering, because it's easily fixed.

2. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it would depend on who or what was involved .

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would I snitch on people breaking the rules? Well... I became a Mod. Does that answer your question? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though, if somebody was doing something seriously wrong in real life, I would tell someone about it - for everybody's sake. Of course, how "serious" or "wrong" something is, is subjective. I wouldn't go ringing 999 (or 911) over somebody making a copy of one of their CDs, for example - something which is illegal here in the UK!

4. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, i don't really care who you are if it's something bad I'll report you... feelings vs morality.
    People tend to not use their heads and use their hearts. There's nothing wrong with that at all. My head and heart are just in sync I guess.

5. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on my mood. Somedays I feel the thirst for justice more strongly than others.

[​IMG]

#25 Batman, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  6. The Wallflower

Has anyone taken the time to answer my questions? :lol:

I like your responses, by the way.

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is your opinion on 'snitching'?
    I don't see the point unless it's something particularly bad like murder or rape - otherwise, I mind my own business and keep myself to myself. If I see someone stealing from a store, I gain very little from informing the authorities. I also feel like a lot of snitches don't do it because they feel a need to bring justice - they just want praise.

What if someone close to you were doing something highly illegal... would you come clean?
    Depends entirely on the activity, and the circumstances involved. Not all crimes are necessarily bad.

What if you were a witness to a horrible crime committed by someone who is known to 'eliminate' people who gets in their way? What would you do?
    I'd like to say that I'd report them to the police, but if this person is able to 'eliminate' people and get away with it, who's to say they won't do the same to me? I might keep my mouth shut for my own safety.

I think that about sums up my position regarding 'snitching'.

8. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry Wallflower! :slight_smile:

What is your opinion on 'snitching'?
    I think it's good. Batman wouldn't be able to clean up Gotham without snitches. But for minor cases (like cheating on a school test or stealing bubblegum) I think it's unnecessary.

What if someone close to you were doing something highly illegal, would you come clean?

Depending on how illegal that something is, if their actions are hurting anyone else, and if I think the person likes me enough to not get revenge.

What if you were a witness to a horrible crime committed by someone who is known to 'eliminate' people who gets in their way?

Maybe I could get put in Witness Protection. That sounds like it would be pretty cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: