1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vagina probs....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by greyvause, Jul 21, 2015.

1. greyvause

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    okay this sounds really weird but i think my vagina is blocked...
    let me explain lmao. okay so I'm pretty sure if u opened ur legs and took a mirror down there u would see a clear hole right? well i have nothing. its like my pussy has no opening. is this normal !!!????!!?!?!?!?
    lol this is so embarrassing!!!
    i searched it up and the internet said i might need surgery, but idk you can't always trust the internet right

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you know your way around you own area? If you don't, it could simply just be hidden behind skin. But if you do, and you, say, tried to poke a tampon through it and nothing happened, that could be an issue.

3. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The hole might be a bit further back than you think it is. It is more likely that you are just having trouble finding the hole than it is that you have some deformity.

4. greyvause

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    i can't put a tampon up there. Ive tried so many times but it just won't go in, and it hurts too when i try to put it up.

5. gabroxs20

i guess an obvious question is do you get your period? Because I'm pretty sure you can't get your period without a vagina hole...

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think seeing a doctor would be a good idea! That doesn't sound very good.

7. Phoenix87

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If I were to take a mirror and look at myself down there, I wouldn't necessarily see a clear hole. Maybe you should try exploring a bit? As for not being able to get a tampon in, it sounds like your hymen is still in tact so it may be a bit uncomfy to get one up the first time. You can try inserting a clean finger in very slowly and try to get to know your body a bit better :slight_smile:

8. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I have the same problem! Same with the tampon thing too so you're not alone.

9. whereismymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You may or may not be in this boat, but there is such a thing as a septate hymen, which basically means you have a band of tissue going across your vaginal opening, instead of a more common crescent shaped hymen and a typical opening. This makes tampon insertion pretty hard/impossible. I think the surgery you are referencing is just a snipping of this tissue band. It's probably under the category of "surgery", but it's not at all what you'd think of as surgery. You get a numbing shot to the area, the gyno makes two cuts and gives you a stitch or two. Takes 10 minutes and you drive yourself home.

10. Maeve

You should see a gynecologist to figure out what's going on.

11. greyvause

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    i looked this up and this is not what I have. I've been doing a lot of research and it is most likely to either be an imperforate hymen or Adenocarcinoma. I'm not sure if I have an imperforate hymen because in the photos it looks like a flat surface blocking ur vagina but mine is more like a ball. Honestly i really think it's cancer

12. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly, self diagnosing using the Internet makes everything look like a cancer so please calm down and go to see a gynecologist to get a professional opinion on that matter. (*hug*)

13. Miko

Miko Guest

Vaginas are some of the most varying things on the planet, seriously. In terms of the opening it's self some women have fairly small openings, some have quite wide and others are somewhere in between. Another thing to note is the pre and post hymen breaking, some girls are born without any real hymen and some are born with quite a thick hymen that seems to cover the entrance entirely. On top of all that some vaginas widen slightly when aroused and some stay pretty much the same size.

There's really way too many factors to keep track of, I'd suggest going to a gyno to get a proper checkup. In the end if you do need surgery you do need surgery and if you don't you don't but nine times out of ten you're not going to need surgery at all. So relax, pick up the phone and book an appointment. ^-^

14. Really

Sounds a bit like vaginismus - an involuntary spasm of the PB muscles which "closes" the vaginal opening and makes insertion painful, and is neither cancer nor does it require surgery to cure. But definitely visit a doctor.