1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a plan of action!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jusfern, Jul 18, 2015.

1. jusfern

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok... so i really went over this in my head and have decided to go to a therapist about my sexuality because right now im not sure if im a guy or a girl and this questioning of my sexuality has been with me my entire life(check out other post here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/185195-dont-know-if-im-trans-not.html ) and im not sure who too tell first. The reason I dont know is because my parents split when I was young. So should I go with my Mom first cuase she will probably be the most accepting then my dad later on because he's the type of father who's all like Join Football YAAAAA, Join the Army YAAAAA, BASEBALLLLL, and stuff so ya (although i do like baseball and basketball and the military, not much love for football american football) So should it be
    1 Mom 2 Dad 3Aunts and Uncles 4 Friends 5 rest of family

:bang::help:

2. alli o

alli o Guest

you sound like you know what is going on and have a plan I think it is awesome and I wish you the best of luck figuring out yourself

3. ChaoticMind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Your plan is fine. Just remember to be cool, calm and collected when you tell them, and face any issues that might come around in a similar manner.

Good luck in figuring yourself out, too :slight_smile: