1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual male to talk with like minded.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jamesl, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Jamesl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I'm a new member to this site hoping to talk with other bisexual men or bi curious men. T:confused:hat have not come out or they have come out to only a couple of people and maybe make some new online friends. About me I'm 44 years old and my female partner and I have been married for 21 years. I've been also attracted to other guys from an early age and played around with other boys when I was a teenager. I met my wife when I was 19 years old fell in love and got married and we had my son that is now 21 years old. But all along I still had my attraction for males I tried to hide it and forget about it. I got real depressed and even got ulcers over it thinking there is something wrong with me. I came out to my wife this last fall and told her about all of it. She told me that she loved me and I told her I love her very much. My wife takes me being bisexual better then I do she is a very open minded person and thinks all people should be treated equal. I sometimes tell her that I'm a freak and there is something wrong with me and she tells me to never use that word again. I don't have very many friends because I am always afraid of what people think. My partner found this site and asked me to join it hoping I could talk to other like minded people and maybe not feel alone thanks Jamesl.

2. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi James! Welcome to EC.:smilewave I'm not bi so I'm probably not who you're looking for, but I know how it feels not to make friends due to being insecure about your sexuality. But don't ever call yourself a freak, or feel ashamed of who you are. There's nothing wrong with feeling an attraction to people of the same sex. =3

So yeah, I'm here if you ever want to talk. :thumbsup:

3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi James.... Firstly, welcome to EC. It's a good place to be. Read your post here. Being bi, and also married, you and I are in a very similar situation.
    You are not alone, and I would like to send you a friend request.
    I hope we can share and discuss thoughts and views.
    I don't have very many friends because I am always afraid of what people think.
    Well, you've got one more now. (*hug*)

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Jamesl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi confuseddreamer thanks for the friend request. I am also a very busy person between work , working out and home life. I am also having problems with trying to learn how this site works hope to talk soon thanks Jamesl.

6. souverian

Hey!

Hope you like it here. Just joined a few days ago and loving it, myself. :slight_smile:

7. XxSunXDragonxX

Sup dude! I'm bisexual too! :grin: