1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my life is just point less

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by yaoicore, Jul 11, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

well I have nothing else to say ok let me get this over with should I delete my account will any one even miss me

your probably think I'm joking but if I delete it I may end up oh never mind

right now I just feel like a piece of shit like no one care's I'm trying my best not to self harm or to kill myself right now I just don't care any more I don't care about what happen to me

nobody is thinking about me anyway the stuff that I've been doing to myself every time I get mad I just bash my head against my room wall

if I'm going to die one day why not end my life faster

even with the surgery what if I die from getting the surgery

today I was going to say fuck it I saw some really cool blades I was going to by them I've been feeling so sick I've made anonymously a post about this

people just don't care so I'm guess in that my life is nothing to care about and tomorrow I'm going to start back cutting even if I did go on a trip I'm still gone try to kill myself this time I'm going for the kill it's not like I'd be miss any ways

they will be happy that I'm died I'm already all mess up what can help me like I said before I don't have friends my family have better stuff to worry about then me and plus I realize that I don't know how to make friends nothing is changing for me

day by day I feel like I'm in hell my depressing is starting to effect my work life I can't take it any more I just feel like it a never be right I'm sick of living a lie I'm just so dam sick of having to put up a fake smile ever time a coworker ask me I'm I alright I lie to them so they won't try to understand me the harder they try the more I hate myself

I've tried changing my hobby's it did not work now the only thing I care about is trying to find the fastest way to end my life

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Can you tell me why you feel like this?

3. BeingEarnest

We care. And many of us have experienced such dark times in our lives. I am sorry for your pain. It is painful, and it can be hard to imagine any other way out. But there is- and there is so much to live for.

Have you talked to your family? Is there a crisis center you can call?
    You are not alone.

4. Gratitude

Yes, when the pain is so extreme that we can't go on, or consider harming ourselves, picking up the phone to talk to crisis help line is a strong first step. If that isn't enough, ER. I suggest this because it saved my life, and led to getting the professional help I needed to turn my life around, and want to live it. I had to admit to myself that I couldn't manage this on my own.
    Keep breathing, keep talking. One step at a time.
    We care about you.

5. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We care about you! First of all you should try and get some professional help about your depression. Instead of looking at everything in a negative way try and see things positively. Get outside and go for a walk in the sun. Join a gym instead of trying to self harm. Try running. Look into trying to eat healthier. Don't dwell on negative thoughts that is not going to get you anywhere. When you find yourself doing that do something to be positive. You are not alone, everyone at some point goes through some bad times in their life. You will have better days ahead.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

my life is worth less

my family would not mind me killing myself, I don't want to talk to a hotline or what ever people call it

I feel awkward at the gym and I'm not comfortable I've tried that I'm still not happy

7. bi2me

Hey Yaoicore,
    I agree, life should be like some fairy tale, but it isn't. Ever. Even for people who on the outside look like they've got it all together. We do care about you here. We would miss you. Please try to find some help.
    (*hug*)

8. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I'm sorry that the only thing that I have to say is that I would like to die I just feel like I would not even mind some one killing me if this pain go away I don't care

9. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    We care, please don't anything rash! Maybe when you calm yourself down you can tell us why you're feeling this way.

10. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I hate my life I wish that I was died I can't take it any more people say that thing's don't go right but I just been feeling like nothing have been going right in my life I'm one of those people that will never have it together I feel like I'm just a lost cause and reckless

11. middleageguy

Don't give up. I don't know anyone who has their stuff together. Life is messy. Sometimes folks who are outwardly successful have gotten there without really knowing who they are inside. They are lost and don't know it. You own it and thats awesome in itself. Knowing who you are at your core or taking steps towards that goal takes courage. You have that courage. You reached out for help by posting.
    therapy really does help. Its so freeing to talk to a therapist because I don't have to put a filter on what I say.
    The Trevor Project hotline is a good resource.

12. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

every one I know is doing better then I am it's because they don't have to put on a fake smile and pretend to be happy if I don't do this every one else a feel like that I'm just trying to put them in the same place that I'm in I feel like I just won the biggest loser of the year reward right now

13. Gratitude

You're here, reaching out, facing your pain head on. That's incredible strength, my friend. You are a winner. Keep talking, keep listening.

14. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok...

I do not know if trans is exponentially more challanging than gay, I assume it is, but you can choose whether is is a problem or a challange you can WIN!!!

Those poor folks giving you issues... Leave'm eating your dust. :slight_smile:

15. Chicagoblue

What could make you a little happier than you are now. Not 100% happy, but just a little happier on a daily basis?

16. Gratitude

A thought, that can become action, and ultimately peace....
    "As long as I regard myself as a victim, I cannot be a survivor." This simple choice saved my life. The answers are there, when we're ready to make that choice. Nothing to lose, so much to gain. We are the flame that can illuminate our endless cavern of darkness.

17. middleageguy

I just read a story on Project Semi-Colon. Its inspiring. Keep your story going. Maybe your story will help others someday. Maybe it already has. Maybe there are members here who need help finding the courage express thier feelings and your posts showed them they have a voice. If you did not notice. Your thread has my 1st EC post.

18. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yaoicore

Sounds like you are depressed and need treatment for your depression. Are you working with a mental health provider? With treatment the depression will get better. I know because I've been there. You are a worthy person, it's the depression that makes you feel like crap. I'm past my depression. I'm now out and much happier. There's hope. Please hold on and stay with us until you get some help. (&&&)

#18 SiennaFire, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  19. BeingEarnest

I have struggled with feeling worthless also. As I am making my way out of the closet- I have had to face this directly. This feeling- and it is only a feeling - not a fact- was a layer of protection. It enabled me to live in denial- and hide myself. It didn't matter what others thought of me- I felt less than. It takes courage to stand up to lies, even the ones I tell myself.

You are not worthless. Your life has value. You are a beautiful person. Don't wait for others to see it. You have to see it.

I was terrified when I started to realize that I am gay. I am so grateful that I overcame my fear enough to get help from friends, a therapist and others who have been through this there is so much help out there. You are not alone. If you are willing to give everything to give up- why not give every effort to live? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

20. BelleFromHell

Please only use that option as an absolute last resort. Apparently whoever wrote that comment had a better experience than me, but in my case, going to the ER was a terrifying and dehumanizing experience.

If you think that you can handle cameras watching you 24/7 (bathroom time being the only privacy you get), doctors harassing you about medication (even if you make it clear that you're not interested), doctors constantly asking you about suicidal ideation, and not being allowed to soak up any sunshine or breathe any fresh air outside for 72+ hours; go for it.

To me, that place was a huge cage and nothing more. If anything, I was worse after than I was before.

All I can say is hang in there. I don't know what to say. It's extremely unlikely that you'll die from the surgery.

I think you'll feel better talking to the people here than to a mental health professional who sees you as a number and is being paid to pretend that they care about your problems. The people here are not being paid to care; they actually care, and many of them have been in situations similar to yours. I guarantee you that at least a third of us have had trouble with suicidal thoughts.

I know the people here have made me feel a lot better. I'm not 100% OK, and probably never be, but this site has helped far more than that hellhole of an institution ever will.

Please hang in there. (*hug*)