1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinking about buying a dildo

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by biswed, Jul 11, 2015.

1. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been thinking about buying a dildo quite some time now but have not had the courage or somewhere to buy it from. I'm on vacation in Stockholm and can go to a shop called Teknikmagasinet (only those from the Nordic countries know what it is). But I need a little help to decide if I should or not. I would also like if you gave me suggestions on what kind of dildo(no more than cost 400 sek) of you who know what store I mean. :help:

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you do, don't even think about buying anything made of jelly, jelly rubber, or PVC. They can cause serious reactions, burning pain, infections, and the like. Look for something that's 100% silicone.

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go for it! It's probably out of your price range, but a glass one sounds nice. That's what type I'm going to get when I am able.

4. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

Do it. I bought myself a cheap one a while back to see if I would like it more. After discovering that I enjoyed it I decided to spend a little more money on a nice one. I don't know a whole lot about the type of material you should look for but that's why I went to a reputable shop and asked them what they recommend. I'm not out but I've gone into the same shop a few times, buying things that would definitely make people question my sexuality, and have never seen anyone that I know. People in those shops are generally friendly. Perhaps go in when they first open or soon before they close. Know what you're going for so you can go in and get out pretty fast if you so choose.

5. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I found 10 different glass dildos that fit my budget(400 sek=47,32 usd). But they are in a store in the middle of the city and I do not want to go into town without having anyone to go with. But thanks for the proposal, I can think of it if I want to buy a dildo after this one.

6. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Would be nice if we lived in a world where you could just ask parents for one same as anything else.

7. Foz

Foz Guest

Personally for a first timer I'd say get a large butt plug as it's tapered and you can slowly push it in. I bought a silicone dildo first and holy hell it hurt (even with copious amounts of lube)! Whereas the butt plug you can 'relax' easier with it and then use the dildo.

Either way get some thick lube, stuff like Durex is as good as water.

8. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I will buy a 21.8 inch (17 cm) wide and 91/16 inch (23 cm) long dildo made from 100% medical graded silicone. I would like name proposals for it. BTV is a bit translucent pink. I think I'll name it after someone comedians I like (which was the DJ in the movie magic mike) that has the nicknamed Fluffy.

9. Van

Van

21.8 inches? Hon, that's like 55.37 cm. :eek:

10. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I use a translator not to misspell English words. I have difficulty in spelling English but I speak almost fluent English. The translator did / to a . so it would be 2 1/8, and the circumference is 17 cm and in inches it is 6 11/16. :eusa_doh:

11. Foz

Foz Guest

That's bloody terrifying! I just took my fabric tape measure and made a 17cm ring and my fist fits inside it! That's the size of the BASE of mine.

12. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol holy crap that's freaking enormous haha. Too bad you can't go buy the glass ones... Can you not order online?

13. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm only 15 years old. There is no age limit (according to law) in Sweden. But to shop online, you have to be over 18 years (could ask an adult, but has not found the way out of the closet yet). Now I am 100% sure I'll buy dildo 17 cm in circumference at the bottom (the thickest part) and is 23 cm long. But I want to give the dildo a name. If you could give me the name suggestions, I would really be grateful.

Sorry my grammar if not good. But I have not received the help that I need in school during those first five years of school from first grade to fifth grade.

14. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My penis has a circumference of 16 cm, so you either have a very small hand or you have done something wrong when you did ring. It should not be much thicker than my cock (but it will be 6 cm longer than my cock). And I made a 17 cm circle, and it was not special large.
    I do not know what Durex is the kind of lubricant. In Sweden we do not have that kind of brand(maybe sex shops have the brand but I would rather not go into them alone).

You can search on Teknikmagasinet erotik and click on dildos & massagestavar. You will then have to click on one of two options. Click the one that is not red in order to see the dildo. It will be the second option on the page and it will be written Sacky Jacky under the name and image.

15. Incognito10

I think in the U.S. you have to be 18 or 21 to go in those types of stores. Is there an age requirement in Sweden?

16. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you had read the second last comment before you put something up. Then you did not have to ask. But the answer is no. But some still choose you must be 18 years old to shop there. One sex shop is proud to say that they are the only sex shop in Sweden that everyone (including newborn babies) will buy things there. But they advise against you to buy a toy if they think you are too young, but they still sell to you.

17. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You seem like you know what you want to get, but I just want to reemphasize that the model you're looking at is really quite large. I purchased this one last year which has a 14 cm circumference and that's a lot to take in, especially if you're new to it. Definitely not impossible or anything like that, but it might take a long time before you're able to enjoy it at all. I recommend going with something smaller.

18. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have compared all dildos that fit my budget and it is the most affordable. I checked on what can be used to butt. It was almost half that could not be used to butt. Then, I looked for something that resembles a ricktig penis but do not have the same color. A few did not fit the requirement. mbanema it is a little larger model of the one you bought but pink instead of white.
    Here are a link to the dildo if anyone is interested: Smacky Jacky | Teknikmagasinet.se

19. Jasper89

Jasper89 Guest

It seems like you already now what you are wanting. Next is to find a place to keep it so no one in your household might find it. There's an awkward conversation you don't want to have with someone in your family.

20. Void Puppy

This is something I'd totally do if getting caught with one wouldn't literally risk my life lol