1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so envious right now!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Thessa Blossom, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Thessa Blossom

I'm sorry but I need to ventilate.

During summer time we invite our family and friends to barbecue quit often and I can't stop staring at the coloured toenails of our guests and I'm so envious/jealous.
    They can show it to the world and I have to cover and hide mine.
    It's so unfair!
    Normally putting on nail polish is giving me some relief from dysphoria but under that circumstanced I get really pissed. :bang:

2. Stacy in MA

Uggh - I feel the same way! To me it seems like there are many more occasions for jealousy during the Summer than the rest of the year.

3. StanOWar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that this is turning something positive for you negative. You should treat yourself just because to make up for it later. Get really special glittery nail polish that's just for you and take like a million pictures of your toes. I know it won't make up for having to hide, but maybe it'll make you feel a little better. That's what I would do.

4. Posthuman666

That must suck. I really want to do my nails but if people see......

5. Thessa Blossom

Thank you for such a great idea, I will try that! (*hug*)

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 09:32 PM ----------

I'm not sure if my oldest daughter has seen them.
    Two days ago I was in the bathroom and she stormed into it without knocking and I almost had an heart attack from that situation because I was standing with my back to the door.
    When she noticed that she had frightened me almost to death, she was gone as fast as she appeared before.

Maybe she will tell me in the future when I have to courage to come out to her as well.

6. jewell

I work in a ladies clothing store and i have to wear a tie and kackies. so i def feel your pain i just wanna try stuff on so bad. I just "Buy it for my girlfriend" And bring it back if i have to

7. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That`t is basicly me in a nutshell. I could have it on for a few days but then I`d have to remove it before work. I have some pink sparkle nailpolsh that I put on my toes. Turned out good, just wish I could do my nails aswell.

8. ErickWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This might be out of place on this particular topic lol (I totally agree with the envy thing, just for the opposite reasons in my case). I get like jewell does at clothes stores. I see the guys' aisle and feel tempted to run over and try things on; I buy most of my guys+unisex clothes online.

Maybe we should trade places xD, then we could all be happier...

#8 ErickWolf, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  9. Thessa Blossom

I buy most things online as well.
    It's anonymous and I don't give a f... what the person that is preparing the package thinks.
    I don't want to know how much money I spend on my female wardrobe over the past month.

Trading places? - Very tempting. :icon_bigg