1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i coulda been one of the normal one's

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by yaoicore, Jul 5, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

if I was not trans my life would be so much better cause I would have a husband and kids right now but being trans, yea I already know that the feeling's I have for being a guy won't go away even if I did try to hide these feeling's they'd just bite me in the ass, right now I just feel like my life would be a hell of a lot easier if I did not want to be a man every step I take I feel that way and I start to realize it and thinking this to myself my life would be so fucking easier just like yesterday, I saw a mother and her child you want me to tell you what I though? that could've been my life she look so happy holding her child that is something that I won't have cause I'm trans I cried but I tried my best to pretend like I was not, my only flaw is being trans, I feel like blaming my problem's on the fact that I'm trans I could a had a normal life if I was not trans I feel like me being trans just fuck up my life you want me to tell you why? because I would not have to go through changing myself just to make my self happy with the way I look or changing who I am, cause I would be happy so far every step I take in to becoming a man I feel like I'm throwing a way a piece of me I know that I will never have them piece ever again but I just keep going on as I said that it really made me have a laugh cause I never though I'd have to leave behind so much it just never came to mind I feel like I'm losing stuff I never had to begin with right now I just feel lost I just have so many mixed up emotions going through my head rights now even when I see heterosexual couples/married I think to myself that could a been me I know that could never make me happy I'm not even gone to say ''you want me to tell you why?'' it's because I'm trans

I feel like I got a get that speech out of my head

2. HikaruStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know. It's unfortunate that this is how some of us have to live. If you need anything I'm here. I'm no expert but we're similarly minded.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Realizing I am trans has actually made me feel normal. Before that I was always different. Sure life would be easier if I was trans, but then I wouldn't be me. My struggles have made me, and I love me as a person.

4. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I know that I have to leave my old life behind that is what's going through my head I'm worried about the changing's I just feel like right now I'm just trap in a room and I'm trying to figure out the puzzles of an endless jigsaw puzzle will this game ever have a ending