1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get guy clothes?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MonsterAnarchy, Jul 2, 2015.

1. MonsterAnarchy

so im biologically a girl at birth, and recently came to the realization that im trigender. my family is not really supportive about the LGBT community.. And i dont think they would support me.. but i want to get guy clothes..
    how can i get them without them being suspicious?

2. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's lots of things that work for all genders. I always wear converse shoes and nobody can even imagining giving me a funny look. I'm not too familiar with clothes in general, sooooo... Sorry if I'm not much help!(*hug*)

3. suninthesky

Thrift stores! You could get a hoody or jacket and if they complain just say it's for the way to school. That'd only work in winter though. A lot of clothing is gender neutral though like the purple one said.

4. MonsterAnarchy

thank you two c:

5. wasgij

Jeans. If male ones fit you, then just go with it. If you get old-school ones (straight leg, non-stretch, no frilly crap), it should just be the zip cover that leans the other way. If anyone asks, you can mention the fit, and also ask them why they were staring at your crotch!

Shorts, maybe with those cargo pockets. Again, people can't check the zip style without incriminating themselves first.

T-shirts. Nuff said.

IMO, a hat for summer could be a nice touch, like a cricket hat or bucket hat. It's a win-win for comfort, low cost, and performance.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thrift stores are a good place to go when you are first building a wardrobe. They also usually have unisex fitting rooms, which is also a plus.

7. MonsterAnarchy

thank you all c: all of you guys have helped