1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey EC

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by enjeruciel, Jul 2, 2015.

1. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey,

Nice to meet you EC. I'm new, just wanted to introduce myself. I suppose you'd say I'm the Q part of the community. I hope I can learn a little bit more about myself through the insight of the wonderful people on this site. Thanks in advance for helping me to explore my sexuality and to discover who I am in this aspect of my life. :thumbsup:

2. Z3R0

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heya! Welcome!

I'm sure you'll eventually get to learn stuff, all of these people here are so nice and open :3
    So.. If you ever wanna talk for shits and giggles or for serious stuff, hit me with a private message! ^^

3. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's the nice thing about EC, the friendly community. Thanks for the warm welcome~ :3

4. jewell

Hey welcome Enjeruciel I'm new too. Sadly private messages and chat room won't work until your a full member it seems. (50posts+15days)

5. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Enjeruciel - Absolutely brilliant to have you here. You are so welcome.
    Everyone's so lovely and kind here, and will always be glad to help you out and reassure you. You will be able to learn about yourself here, and come to be proud of who you are. Please do feel free to message you anytime if you'd like to talk.

6. Gallatin

Hi, welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

7. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you for your welcome~

8. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! ^.^

10. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I realize I didn't really introduce myself so for those of you reading here's a little about me:

I'm a female in my early twenties questioning my gender identity. I believe I may be gender fluid but I am still exploring what it means to be gender fluid. My horoscope is Gemini. This further solidifies my gender identity actually and reassures me that it's perfectly normal to be two people in one in a sense, as if I am my own twin.

Though I am often more drawn to men, however I find women extremely sexually attractive at times, I find androgyny among both sexes to be incredibly attractive, in fact I seek out more androgynous men as partners, and I believe it might be the beauty ideal for me.

I'm very interested in foreign languages, I have a duel bachelor's degree in French and Spanish but my true passion is Japanese and Korean. I love Spanish literature, and French art such as Art Nouveau, my favorite art movement. I've been drawn to Asia since I was a child, and I find many aspects of East Asia and gradually South East Asia very interesting. (Naturally this means I also love anime and manga, jrock and kpop).

I am an amateur illustrator and writer. I write and illustrate about a variety of topics including original characters I've designed, images from dreams and half dreams, political and societal issues, and personal emotions. I enjoy writing fantasy and find JK Rowling to be a huge influence in my life as a writer, as she turned me on to reading as a child. I would say my writing style is similar to Anne Rice. I will probably post some of my writing on a writing forum on EC. Music is incredibly inspiring to me. Lately I tend to like electro dance music genres like dnb and house. Other favorite artists right now are Milky Chance and FK Twigs. (I tend to enjoy indie and alternative rock, and rap)

I look up to strong artistic women throughout time and history such as Edith Piaf and Frida Kahlo.

I may have ADHD and I am exploring this.

Some other random stuff:
    -I think lucid dreaming is fascinating and I would like to do it some day.

-I tend to go through phases of deep interest in neurological disorders such as Autism and Aspergers's and Disassociative Identity Disorder (DID), and Dyslexia. I've considered working as a paraprofessional to assist children with learning disabilities as a result.

-I love reading autobiographies from people of all walks of life. It's interesting to see life from another's perspective.

-I'm currently reading: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Seven Years in Tibet, and IQ84 by Haruki Murakami.

-I'm a casual gamer who enjoys unique non-conventional games like We Love Katamari, Okami, The Unfinished Swan, Mirror's Edge, and Splatoon. I also enjoy philosophical and psychological games like the Bioshock series. Other games I enjoy are Skyrim, Fallout, Dark Souls, and Portal. I also like RPGs and JRPGs like the FF series, Kingdom Hearts, Deus Ex for example and simulators like Sims and Animal Crossing. I'm also a huge Pokemon fan, though I'm terribly behind in the series.

-I love cross dressing and expressing myself as male, however this doesn't happen as often as I feel it should.

-If you want to know more about me I'd love to be friends, please pm me.

Thanks for reading my pretties~:thumbsup:

#10 enjeruciel, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  12. jewell

You sound exactly like what I'm interested in. <3
    Edit: I have to go to work but I wanna try and talk to you more later tonight

13. Comhionannas

Hi there and welcome to EC :slight_smile:

14. Roostaruu

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome :slight_smile:. You've got some good tastes in games and books. Get ready to be angry with those game of thrones books though.

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    the people on this site are incredibly supportive and you are definitely going to make new friends here, friends who will both advise and support you.
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

16. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks~ Yes George R. R. Martin already destroyed me with Ned in the first book. I had to stop reading and put the book down for a while I was in so much shock. Moving through the second book I'm sure it'll only escalate from there. D:

17. Gratitude

Hi! Loved reading your posts, thanks. You are the first person I have ever met, (besides them who be me) who has linked Gemini to fluid or bi. :slight_smile: I always thought it was interesting because I also have a twin brother! Anyway, welcome, and nice to meet you!

18. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed my post. It seems to make sense with Gemini huh? Nice to meet you too, thanks.

19. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest