1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my pestering uncle!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BigBadBasher, Jul 1, 2015.

1. BigBadBasher

My uncle's obligating me into going to college, even after repetitive times I've said I don't want to go. I'm 18 and he thinks he can constantly push me into going and everytime I say no he always threatens to send me back to my mom's place in Mexico, and I can't tolerate him or Mexico anymore. All I want to do now is sabotage every college application HE makes me submit and to ruin his life. Luckily for me his kids and grandchildren are doing to life ruining part for me by constantly pestering him and thankfully he's in financial ruins to the point he had to get a mortgage on the house(or something like that, which he said we're not to speak of to anyone in our family, making that even more in my favor.) I don't want college because I find that it's a waste of time and money, and I don't want to have any debt to deal with, even if it is community college. I've also been holding a grudge on him and this lousy family for years and now I want the revenge that'll scar him for the remainder of his smoker and occasional drinking life(he's not one to drink excessively; he enjoys the occasional beer with friends and such). Before any of you peacetalkers and karma bites back people say anything, understand I've tried everything right down to therapy to remove this thirst for revenge and it only got worse over the years.
    I've been wanting to set my career as a stay-at-home animator/cartoonist and currently I'm self-teaching myself to do so. I've been looking up tutorials and everything to help learn and improve, which I should mention that NONE of what I've learned came from an expensive building that grants useless certificates and debt. I just can't get the bastard to understand and all he wants me to do with my creativity and artistic skills(a bit exaggerating, but I'll get there) is to be a friggin' architect! I don't like being an architect cause I find it rather boring; I prefer drawing by my own hand, without using measurements and math, and being creative, not have to draw a bunch of lousy squares and rectangles that make up a floor/building, having to use rulers and arranged lines, much less having the fault blamed on me for letting my creative side make a blueprint that's not structurally sound with the rest of the building all because I was off by 2 friggin inches!
    So basically what I want to know is how do I shut the bastards mouth up, cause he said that he won't stop bothering me until he sees that I'm doing what he wants. I also want to know the best way to revenge on him without getting me in trouble, and what I should do in order to sabotage my own college applications to the point where I can no longer be accepted by ANY colleges. And for the love of all that is internet, PLEASE don't put anything obnoxious like forgiveness, revenge is bad, I'm only going lower than he is or any of that BS. I've trained myself to feel no guilt, regret, and sympathy after all the years I've spent in a bully infested school in Mexico! And he's hasn't been to college either, so saying I'm gonna go lower than him ain't gonna do nothing!

2. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going to college would be a great way to get away from your uncle. It sounds like you need a break from him. Maybe you could go to art school. From the financial situation that your uncle is in, it sounds like you could probably get a lot of financial aid, so the debt might not be too bad.

3. BigBadBasher

You got it backwards, pal; I don't want to go to college, and whether I go or not I HAVE to live with HIM!