1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My hedrosexual best friend.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HikaruStop, Jun 26, 2015.

1. HikaruStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as she knows I like men. I came out to her but she never really asked if I liked men or what. She likes men. She likes the part that men have "down south". I don't have that. She is really pretty and really nice. Because I'm not out or transitioned yet.... If I "make a pass" at her people will think the wrong thing and then I will have a harder time comming out. Help?

2. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Get to know her more. Be her friend and try to figure out her stance on LGBT. I think a great conversation starter and ice-breaker for this would be what she thinks about Caitlyn(previously Bruce) because both you people are transgender. If her reaction is positive then tell her about who you are as a person when you feel the most comfortable. Don't rush it for either of you.
    She's already a nice person so give it a shot. You don't have to be outright obvious because hints can work especially if you mention other trans people.
    By hedrosexual, I'm pretty sure you mean heterosexual. I was confused and googled it before i posted xD

3. HikaruStop

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks

---------- Post added 26th Jun 2015 at 07:39 PM ----------

I miss spell things all the time. Simple typo.