Boy problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LpcJD, Jun 22, 2015.

1. LpcJD

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I have an interest in this guy I work with and to make a long story short I recently learned that he also has/had some feelings for me. This all happened right before a break where now we are apart for 2 and some months.

Now he is talking about not being sure about how he feels especially due to the distance. He will be moving back to where am I in August but is there anything I should/ shouldn't do to try to keep the interest going until then?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Keep on chatting! That's really the best advice I can give.

3. richr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good for you man! It must be so great to know that someone you like likes you in return, and that you are being given a second chance. Definitely get in touch with him and find ways to find out how interested he is.

I'm not sure what kind of a guy he is but, if it were me, I'd definitely appreciate it if the person I like makes the effort to show his interest in me in a sincere and consistent manner, like the usual texting, phone calls, messaging on a regular basis. I think showing that you care would be a good start.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, all you can do is just try to keep up a regular conversation. Try to find common interests you can discuss long term, like music or maybe a hobby, and try to show you remember things he likes.