1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I ever know?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SohoDreamer, Jun 21, 2015.

1. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I joined this forum a while ago now, and at the time I felt it was only natural to feel confused. I was an angsty high school teenager who was unsure of my sexuality, not exactly unusual.

But I'm 19 now. And I still don't know. I tend to think I'm more attracted to women but I always have confusing feelings about men too. I've had multiple sexual experiences with women, and some with men too, but the latter not for a while now. When I was 16 I had a pretty bad experience with a guy that kind of put me off guys and made me think that I wasn't really sexually attracted to guys. But now I think I think I might be again. However, I don't want to take advantage of a guy and just use him as a sexual experiment.

Will I ever know? Do some people just live their whole lives confused? It's so frustrating!

2. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait until you find a young man with mutual attraction and then try it. Tell him you're unsure..he might also want to experiment.

3. Starwind78

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, don't feel bad. I just figured it out 3 years ahead of you at 22. Some people take well into their 40s to figure it out, married to boot. Sexuality is more complex than our culture makes it out to be sometimes.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Honestly looking inside of yourself can always help.

Also ^ is very good ^.^