1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you have sex for money?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Well...first, my view is that prostitution should be legalized and regulated like any other industry. I would have pretty high expectations for the training. If I were in the legislature, I'd be speaking in favor of requiring professional prostitutes to 1) be certified at least as a registered nurse aide (CNA), and 2) routinely visit a counselor. Believe me, I'm enough of a Democrat that I could make legal prostitution boring.

Work-related injuries. Guys who have a sense of entitlement might actually cause you injuries. One thing that most people don't understand is that the reason you hear about prostitutes also being heroin addicts is that the kinds of guys who HIRE prostitutes can get a little rough. You don't hire a prostitute because you can't get a decent lay, but you hire a prostitute because you want privileges that you wouldn't get elsewhere.

Prostitution is, based on what I have heard about it, actually work. It's easy enough to bend over a table for a couple of bucks, but actually selling yourself and being able to make any value on the practice is something that requires actual marketing know-how. If you want to take your chances with a pimp, then be my guest, but the ones outside of Nevada can be sort of shady. Even the ones who operate legally, I can imagine, can be bastards as employers. You can't just hang a sign off your back that says "fanny for hire" and expect to actually make a living.

Lags in income due to incidents. If you have one incident in which you might have been directly exposed to someone's bodily fluids, it actually takes a while for you to get your results back from certain STI tests.

Not a relaxing job. Even without apparent incident, shit happens without you noticing, so you have to be hyper-alert to what is going on around you. You can't just let yourself fall to sleep. You can't let yourself get careless. It's risky work, and you have to be alert at all times as to what is going on around you and INSIDE you. It's not like having sex under typical circumstances, where you can let your eyes go lazy and stupid and not care what's going on. Nope. You have to learn to imitate that for a client while actually being, on the inside, as tense as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. This is not fun stuff, sorry. It's work.

To continue having a reputation, you have to habitually do things that are not strictly speaking pleasurable for you but are pleasurable for the client. Again, you're on the job, trying to make a living. If you don't have enough pride in your work to make sure that the client's safety and pleasure always take precedence over your own, then you're not going to pull much of an income. It just doesn't work.

Liability. Remember, even if you were in a state or a country in which prostitution actually were legal, I suggest brushing up on your anatomy and reading lots of textbooks on the many things that can go wrong with people's sexual health. As sure as you don't perform adequate research, you could cause a man an injury, to his penis, that would require costly reconstructive surgery or might not even be operable. You don't want to end up in a suit. If you want to work for an employer that would take on liability, then that's up to you. For all of the trouble that it would take to learn how to NOT cause a man injuries in the bedroom and how to take proper care of his sexual health, you could become a nurse a lot easier, and it probably would pay better.

Psychological confusion. You might think that this can't happen to you, and you might have had five hundred different partners and never cared about any of them. Okay, big boy, but one of these days, some guy who lost his wife to cancer a while back might start thinking of his lady while he's with you, say and do some things that really deeply affect you, and it might take you years to accept that this guy never really loved you but was just missing someone whom he actually did love. Sex can have a huge effect on your emotions. If it doesn't, then find better people to screw, dude.

For all the trouble, you could just hook up for a while with a sugar-daddy, have your fun, take the Mustang, and drive. It's also safer.

Therefore, I would consider it, but honey, you couldn't afford my rates.

2. YunoGasai

if there attractive friendly and have no stds yessssssssssssss but if they have any one of those things the price doubles.

3. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    No.

'Nuff said.

4. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  5. Astral

Yeah, probably.

6. guitar

I think I would be capable of engaging in the world's oldest profession. I have zero issues with it ethically/morally - if boxers can get beaten up for money why is sex bad?

With that said, I highly doubt I'd want to do it ongoing, and it would have to be safe.

7. C P

C P

I have no interest in sex under normal circumstances, so I'd have no interest even for cash.

So would I though? No thanks.

8. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've the option to do it because some guys are desperate on gay apps and offer me money when I make it clear I'm not interested.
    Never accepted. There's a strange "off" feeling about it. Someone's paying me and now I'm obligated to satisfy them to either get the money or do enough to deserve their expense. Feels like a trap.
    Maybe it would depend on the amount of money or the activity but I don't see myself doing this.

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not straight but $20 is $20.

10. wiseotter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^ comments like that make my day, thanks p...

11. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Depends on a lot of circumstances actually...
    Let's say no, but with a slight chance if iI was into that person at least a bit.

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe a hand job or oral but not anal, nope.

13. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would depend on what is was, but I could see myself doing requests and things via cam more easily than with people.

But there are things I'd do for $$$, definitely; it's always been a struggle for me, just to pay the bills, so all in all, it doesn't seem any worse than a lot of other things I've had to do to make money in the so-called 'normal' working world.

14. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been offered money by many many and countless times by old men,who would kill for a young gay in his youth as cute as me to please them
    I reject because
    1-They are all really so ugly im not being a bitch but i swear they are not your average old guy most of them are in their 50s or 60s
    2-I'm still a virgin why lose myself to one of those and make my first time a bad memory keep it to someone worth it more someone who really does love me and would make me feel more worth than a thousands of dollars or a ps4 !

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Isn't homosexuality illegal in Syria? Just curious. Talk about them being risky. What is the age of consent?

16. Im Hazel

Yeah. I mean, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, but a job's a job! ^^ But the moment they trigger my dysphoria, I'm out.

17. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if it's an average(or above, obviously) woman who's clean, absolutely.... i'd do it for free, $$ is just a bonus.

otherwise - no.

18. MrK21

depends who with

19. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its but who told you they are not doing everything they want under the carpet, anyway our country is in a state of chaos, most laws have been broken no body is really caring about the whole homosexuality thing from government side.
    and anyway how can you know if two guys are just close friends or flirting with each other ,when in our families we never learn that such things happen between the same sex people ? ^_^
    and dont worry not planning to lose myself or ever be with a guy from syria, i got a little into the gay scene months ago and i removed all my contact with every gay i met most of them are still lost and confused in my age, i mean others who are out and proud are pretty old for me and most of them are guys from college or divorced guys or guys married looking for secret relationships(god those make the most of them)
    or some queens who i couldn't get to know they were mostly cold to me,i got to talk to some in a bus stop and such exchange a smile or chat about something fabulous as its obvious we both know who we are....
    also on facebook Groups some guys posted pics of them getting married secretly and living together, so kind of got ourselves covered behind closed doors as close best friends or roommates, though those groups got kind of out of control about hook ups so i left, not into that and sex messages thank god i left as i got a lot of those
    respectful people had their own private groups with their own friends and only use those groups to announce something or get news or plan a party etc....

20. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. I would. But I'd bring my own condoms, and I'D MAKE ALL THE RULES, reserving the right to change them at my discretion. They may be paying, but it's my body. I'd also reserve the right to opt out, and provide refunds if I did so.