1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know it's weird: but I am crushing big time on boyfriend's mom 0_0

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by wiseotter, Jun 17, 2015.

1. wiseotter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Ok here is the problem:

I am having a bf that I love a lot, we've been dating 2 years(and more...) and the thing is that I am really attracted also to his mother...like she is an amazing person: intelligent, makes me laugh, romantic, we have number of shared interests, and frankly: she also turns me on sexually (honest at least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

So the thing is, I don't want to flirt with her of course - but once I was so horny that even sent her email with some "dirty/naughty" words...things like: how I am now half-naked thinking about her and touching myself...you get the idea. So the next day she replies "not to write her there but on skype". And the message was formulated like: "Not here, write me on skype!!" <- so no idea if she was mad or "wanted to proceed but keep it secret"?? I mean...one week later we met with her and my bf and I was nervous as hell but she acted as if nothing had happened. Then...I finally contacted her in skype since we're both into painting you know...artists :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and we were discusing when we'd paint together etc but she again didn't mention anything.

Basically, should I go on, like seriously? I kind of want this whole thing to fade out without my bf noticing but I don't know what to do really. Anyone? Well thanks for reading :slight_smile:.

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2015 at 12:53 PM ----------

PS:

Sorry my English isn't perfect. xx

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you guys could be in a love triangle :slight_smile: or you could just keep flirting with her or if you don't want to then just let it fade (*hug*)

3. wiseotter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. I think letting it fade will be the best option ATM. Will see xx

4. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that you should let it fade so that you don't risk making your boyfriend feel uncomfortable. I don't think that it would be bad to just be friends with her.

5. Kaboom

I found it!

I bet that was a fantastic boost to her ego.

Should you continue on? No. I think all that is a mess waiting to happen.

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    first if she ever mentioned the dirty message tell her you were so drunk and that you didn't mean to at all ! , if by chance your message wasn't directed at her like doesn't have a word like girl or something,tell her you sent it by mistake,also honey please many people have regretted having affairs with someone close to their bf\gf you would break not only your boyfriend's heart if he found out,but also make a problem between him and his mother and break the family,so my advice is against ever doing any of this again avoid it and just be friends with her,i know its hard but also don't start hating yourself for this as it will make it worst and you wont forget it,say that its ok but its not right and i should not think about this again for the sake of my lovely boy.
    hope i helped and please again i say it don't start this hate battle with yourself that we all do when we make mistakes,it never helps and everyone will notice that you are not okay.
    best of luck lovely girl^_^