1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to get even SO BADLY

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just can't get over it and I know what you are going to say but I want to see all of my old classmates fail in life.. miserably! And I have seen some of them getting fatter and fatter, becoming parents at a very young age, having crappy jobs, dropping out of school etc. Most of them live crappy lives but still it's not enough

2. Gandee

Gandee Guest

What did your old classmates do to you?
    Anyway, I see nothing wrong with wanting seeing certain types of people suffer as long as you don't act on it. I've had my share of torture fantasies, kept me sane at nights.

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't want to do anything to them at all... I just want them to fail in life, that's it

I want to look young when they look old, I want to be wealthy when they are poor etc

4. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

yea I feel you. I dream that the guy's that pick on me in high school end it up being gay is that weird ? it's more of a really weird turn on:badgrin::icon_redf

5. Gandee

Gandee Guest

The fantasy of "hot bully bullies you because he secretly has a crush on you". Typical :lol:

Anyway, edy, you seem to have a lot to tell. It might be helping if you're willing to share the details with us? Take your time.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

And if you continue to embrace that attitude, it never will be enough.

Hate can never be satisfied, only fed. But what it eats is your time, your health, and your humanity. It will grant you temporary feelings of superiority, but you will never maintain those feelings, because hate needs you to be vulnerable, angry, and spiteful, to guarantee you keep it alive.

I say this from and with experience:

Vengeance will give you your ability to gloat, but you'll have nobody to share your victory with, as you'll have severed and scorned them away.

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Well, Kaiser nails it. At some point, you'll have to "let it go" eventually. I have no answer for how to do that however as I can only speak for myself.

8. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't add much to Kaiser's wise words. Hate is very corrosive... to you. It's a natural human reaction to feel a sense of bitterness towards people who have wronged you, but hold on to it and it will harm you far, far more than anything you wish upon them.

Hate is easy, but it brings no reward.

9. Yosia

I'm sorry, but at the rate you are going, you will be the one to fall and be laughed at. Hate is something which stops you moving forward. I dont know what they did to you for you to want them to fail, but you need to forget about that.

Hate just breeds more hate.

10. SkyDiver

The biggest revenge is to be the happiest person that you can be. Love your life. Make sure everyone knows that you love your life. Be happy with wherever you are or whatever you're doing.

There's this guy who broke my heart back in September... like really, really bad. You don't know how tempted I am to do absolutely horrible things to him. I have all of his personal information. I could ruin his life. But I know that I shouldn't, because that's simply giving him the satisfaction of showing that I still care.

11. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know exactly what you mean.

12. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

And after they failed in life and lived horrible lives, they would still, unless something else happened to them, be homophobic, and they would probably be even more unpleasant, as people. Bitterness is not the antidote for poor character that some people think it is. It really just fucks up people's minds, and if they are already jerks in the first place, it can turn them evil.

Here is a little documentary on what the punitive concept of "justice" actually does to people who are already incapable acting in good moral conscience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSELuZSDGG0

You cannot turn bad guys into saintly, well-behaved individuals by what fools think is justice. Their minds are not capable of seeing a connection between their own actions and the fate that befalls them. They just fight you and spit in your eye. They do not realize they are capable of doing wrong. It is not a concept in their minds. They don't see you as more of a person than a concrete block. Guilt is something that doesn't happen, in their minds, EVER. The more you estrange them from society, the more of an object you are to them and the more your moral pretentions don't mean shit to them.

Moving on: therefore, how do we actually change people? We change people by producing empathy. We produce it by giving them a chance to get to know us. We talk about ourselves. We tell them our stories. We use honesty. We build trust. We build friendships. That actually changes people. That is what builds empathy.

If you can manage to teach people how to love, then maybe someday, they'll look back, and they'll really feel remorse for the fact that they hurt you. That's the ONLY way they will ever feel remorse. Only open eyes can see.

13. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had the same with one of my class mates but 20 years on I see him doing well . He even has a kid and I'm now happy for him .
    Just remember you are only young and your views on life change as you get older

14. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yup, Kaiser's post...

I always say 'Be kind for your own good'. It has nothing to do with 'holier than thou', it has to do with self preservation.

My own mother and me have a long story, still going on in a way, and it took me years to get rid of the hate.
    Only when I was finally free, I realized how much it took from my own energy to keep feeding the beast inside. The energy goes nowhere, and produces nothing but more need.
    Make your own sucess be your vendetta. Instead of wishing them bad, wish them feel jealous of your own sucess, and push yourself in order to get there.

That is one way to deal with this.

#14 Michael, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes you just need to pull a Disney and let it go.

[YOUTUBE]kHue-HaXXzg[/YOUTUBE]

16. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *beams* Oh, but you learn well! :kiss: Well done and well said.

To the OP: why get even, when it's so much more fun to get odd?

17. homoecstasy

homoecstasy Guest

You're wasting time and energy harboring these sentiments, and it will only serve to make you a disagreeable person that will be hunted down by karma and repaid in full eventually. Move on with your life, why do even care what these people who you dislike so vehemently do with their lives?